Best Route to Ryle?

sports fan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no joke this happen to me last Friday. Soon as I turned on Frogtown the car behind came from the game to and when I passed the first side road they gave me their bright lights and turned off. It was probably someone on here hoping it was me driving I had a good laugh about it.

Or was it your T shirt?:banana:

Whataboutthis, one of my reason for sending the "T" fans via Mt. Zion is coming back from the game.

Frogtown road is about a dark as you can get and the turn from Frogtown onto the Frogtown Connector road, at best is a crap shoot at night in the dark.

In fact after the game is over, I just might suggest to the "T" fans to just stay on US 42 North to get back to the Interstate. There are a ton of fast food and better places to eat on the way from Ryle HS to the Interstate via US 42 and US 42 is indeed a four lane hwy from Ryle to the Interstate!

Whataboutthis, one of my reason for sending the "T" fans via Mt. Zion is coming back from the game.

Frogtown road is about a dark as you can get and the turn from Frogtown onto the Frogtown Connector road, at best is a crap shoot at night in the dark.

In fact after the game is over, I just might suggest to the "T" fans to just stay on US 42 North to get back to the Interstate. There are a ton of fast food and better places to eat on the way from Ryle HS to the Interstate via US 42 and US 42 is indeed a four lane hwy from Ryle to the Interstate!

That is a very good point.

One other option for the Rocks is to take a chartered flight into CVG and then shuttle the team over by limo. Why take a chance of getting lost in Union and then forfeiting (LOL)?

Good Luck to both teams!

If you're coming south, take Rt. 42 to Ryle.

If you're traveling north, take Mt. Zion Rd.

We should warn you about the "Crush Trinity" yard sign along Mt. Zion though. :D

If you're coming south I'd still recommend Mt Zion. Keep in mind that tomorrow is Black Friday and that Mall Road dumps into US 42. I'd say it took me an extra 10 minutes last week by taking 42 by mistake instead of Mt Zion, and I know tomorrow will be much much worse.

Where is the closest LaRosas' if you are coming up I-71?

Mt. ZIon is the best exit to get off to get to the game and for before or after game dining.

If you turn right off Mt. ZIon there is Larosas, Buffolo Bobs, Hothead Burrito (Chipotle style place), Goldstar, Rally's, a Mexican restaurant, Sonic, Steak and Shake, and I believe a Subway in one of the gas stations.

Off the Richwood exit is mainly fastfood, but they do have a penn station.

Even more reason to take Mt Zion, like I said previously you guys coming from Louisville should not look to venture north of the Mt. Zion exit as Florence will be a mad house.