Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Bengals Head Coach next year will be...

Featured Replies

Once the lockout ends, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jon Gruden take the job.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once the lockout ends, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jon Gruden take the job.

 

Better jobs will be available. I think Gruden ends up in San Francisco or Denver.

With only two things more certain in life than the Bengals franchise futility, I would venture to guess that it will come from within the organization. As they say, "those that do not learn history are doomed to repeat it"......with as much education that Mike Brown has on paper, his pattern is already established and he will take the cheap way out. THIS time, it will be from within....supposedly, he is very fond of Bratkowski, (yes Bratkowski) and Lewis actually tried to get rid of Bratkowski a couple of years ago and Mickey was having none of it ! So welcome to the new version of the Cincinnati Bengals...........same as the old one.........................

Has the Mike Zimmer star not faded just a bit this season for the Bengal faithful?

  • Author
Has the Mike Zimmer star not faded just a bit this season for the Bengal faithful?

 

Right now, I would've put Zimmer in the same boat as Jason Garrett in Dallas (or at least two weeks ago). Both were already coordinators, and their side of the ball hadn't exactly been tearing it up...so what would change if they were head coaches? Obviously, Garrett has instituted some more accountability in the past two weeks...would Zim be able to do the same? Don't know.

Will Jim Harbaugh have any interest?

 

Would his brother being in the same division cause him to look elsewhere?

Will Jim Harbaugh have any interest?

 

Would his brother being in the same division cause him to look elsewhere?

 

I was getting ready to post that. I think his brother being there would make him more interested. Harbaugh is the realistic way to go for the Bengals IMO. Guys like Gruden, Cowher, Dungy just aren't going to be interested IMO. I don't think guys like Cowher and Gruden have been holding out only to get back into the league with an under-spending, poorly ran team in a tough division.

 

I think that Billick is a realistic possibility.

Anybody that is not with the Bengals right now!

I am still mad they didn't hire Rex Ryan maybe they should hire his brother!

I am still mad they didn't hire Rex Ryan maybe they should hire his brother!

 

They'd instantly become my most hated team in the NFL if that either of those happened.

They'd instantly become my most hated team in the NFL if that either of those happened.

 

They would have a good defense though!

Buddy Ryan and Jerry Glanville used to be my favorite coaches next to Landry!

They would have a good defense though!

Do not forget Marvin Lewis was heralded as the defensive mastermind of the Ravens in the early 2000s before anyone had heard of Rex Ryan. We all see how that has worked out...

Do not forget Marvin Lewis was heralded as the defensive mastermind of the Ravens in the early 2000s before anyone had heard of Rex Ryan. We all see how that has worked out...

 

So was Dick Lebeau.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.