Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Vick's Season

Featured Replies

I may have been incorrect when I stated he wouldn't be a top-flight NFL qb.

 

Carry on.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is the MVP of the league. He is amazing this year.

I've never been happier watching him play. He was always my favorite player in the league to watch, and I was very disappointed when he had to go to prison. I'm just glad he's back and better than ever. The Eagles are a perfect fit for him.

There is not one person in America that dreamed he would ever be this good in the NFL (before the conviction). Considering he has never been played nowhere near this high of a level and being out of work for two years while setting in prison, it is amazing. Not like he took a Ricky Williams hiatus. Nothing like this has happened in the history of sports.

Vick has tunred his career around, and hopefully his life. He seems much more mature and appreciative of his talents and the chance the NFL gave him to play again. Can you imagine what his career would have been if he possessed this maturity and mindset earlier in his career. Pretty scary.

Last night was one of the best performances I have seen in a while at that level of play.

I will agree...I was WAY wrong on his return. Having said that, he has to be play 12 or more games a year to be in the elite level and i'm not sure he can consistently do that.

Mike Vick is a BEAST!!!!!

 

 

 

I don't like to do this, and I honestly really don't. But over the last couple of years I have really hyped Vick and took a lot of flack all across the board for saying he was going to come back and have success. I got laughed at, my intellect got questioned, I heard it all. One thing I never heard though were too many people giving him a chance. So pretty much, I told you so. :D

Oh, and for everybody who still says hes not a good passer. Find something else to try and dis Vick with because if you watched the game last night theres no way you could say that. The ball he had to Jackson on the first play of the game traveled almost 70 yards through the air and was a perfect throw. The Maclin catch down the sideline at the pylon was another magnificent throw.

The bidding sure went up on his contract now.

Vick was my favorite player when he was in ATL, but I never dreamed he would be anywhere near this level when he got back. He's been the best player in the league this year IMO and I love it.

Mike Vick is a BEAST!!!!!

 

 

 

I don't like to do this, and I honestly really don't. But over the last couple of years I have really hyped Vick and took a lot of flack all across the board for saying he was going to come back and have success. I got laughed at, my intellect got questioned, I heard it all. One thing I never heard though were too many people giving him a chance. So pretty much, I told you so. :D

Let us be honest, dolamite. I realize you never left the Vick bandwagon, and that is fair, but do not pretend you knew he would be this good. This is far exceeding his best moments in Atlanta.

So I guess the question is, should the Bengals make a run at Vick this offseason? Maybe let Ced & either TO or Chad go via FA, and try to draft Ingram? :idunno:

Bengals were one of the few teams interested when he came back, but I would say he is out of price range now.

Bengals were one of the few teams interested when he came back, but I would say he is out of price range now.

 

Not if they don't bring guys like Chad/Ced/ & Carson back next season. And yeah, I know they'd have to eat some of Carson's remaing contract to make him go away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.