Michael Vick's Season

Clyde

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not one person in America that dreamed he would ever be this good in the NFL (before the conviction). Considering he has never been played nowhere near this high of a level and being out of work for two years while setting in prison, it is amazing. Not like he took a Ricky Williams hiatus. Nothing like this has happened in the history of sports.

Vick has tunred his career around, and hopefully his life. He seems much more mature and appreciative of his talents and the chance the NFL gave him to play again. Can you imagine what his career would have been if he possessed this maturity and mindset earlier in his career. Pretty scary.

Mike Vick is a BEAST!!!!!

I don't like to do this, and I honestly really don't. But over the last couple of years I have really hyped Vick and took a lot of flack all across the board for saying he was going to come back and have success. I got laughed at, my intellect got questioned, I heard it all. One thing I never heard though were too many people giving him a chance. So pretty much, I told you so. :D

Oh, and for everybody who still says hes not a good passer. Find something else to try and dis Vick with because if you watched the game last night theres no way you could say that. The ball he had to Jackson on the first play of the game traveled almost 70 yards through the air and was a perfect throw. The Maclin catch down the sideline at the pylon was another magnificent throw.

Mike Vick is a BEAST!!!!!

I don't like to do this, and I honestly really don't. But over the last couple of years I have really hyped Vick and took a lot of flack all across the board for saying he was going to come back and have success. I got laughed at, my intellect got questioned, I heard it all. One thing I never heard though were too many people giving him a chance. So pretty much, I told you so. :D

Let us be honest, dolamite. I realize you never left the Vick bandwagon, and that is fair, but do not pretend you knew he would be this good. This is far exceeding his best moments in Atlanta.