Mercer County Coach

sportsfan08

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great hire! I am excited for the Mercer players and dotman hit is on the head! Stay out of his way support the program, let the coaches coach, and players play and it will lead to success.
I concur...Excellent words of advice.

I concur...Excellent words of advice.

I would also like to throw a shout out to Coach Mason, he may not have won the number of games that made everyone get excited. But behind the scenes he put alot of things in place that will lead to future success and he is nothing but class! I know that he was a big proponent of the Raines hire from the beginning.

I think Mercer made a great hire with Rains. IMO...the next step should be to put together a winning staff. If he should begin with going out and securing Yeast. I still think he would be a super addition to Rains staff and Mercer County. Good Luck Titan Faithful! From top to bottom you all deserve to have a successful program!

I would also like to throw a shout out to Coach Mason, he may not have won the number of games that made everyone get excited. But behind the scenes he put alot of things in place that will lead to future success and he is nothing but class! I know that he was a big proponent of the Raines hire from the beginning.
I concur once again!