Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WYMT Breaking New Ground

Featured Replies

WYMT has the best sports show. Better than the bigger stations in louisville.

As a Card fan I agree 100%....

 

The Mountain Sports Reporters have always been generous to our team here at Sheldon Clark and all the teams in Eastern Kentucky…. I know Belfry has received a lot of attention from the MSR….

 

Their station is the only one I will watch now and being 52 years old, I grew up watching WSAZ 3.... It was the only station we had at the time and they were very good, IMO…

 

Nothing against that station, but the Mountain station that we have now is twice as nice… Just the better station for Eastern Kentucky... They are professional from top to bottom and I tip my hat to those people who do the hiring for Sports Overtime…. We say goodbye to one reporter, that we like will well and they seem to never miss a beat with the next one they hire… Someone there knows talent…

 

Anyway, congrats to them and I hope them the best in the future...

 

BTW, have you got any pull that will help Sheldon Clark win Friday night?... :D Just kidding…. Everything I said is true guys.... :thumb:

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. There will be thousands of people at the Bell/Rock game. Not sure how many will show up for the Belfry game. Isn't it supposed to be a blowout.

Not sure but maybe Belfry being 2-time defending state champs has something to do with the coverage. Also there playing against the biggest sucess story in maybe the whole state this season. I know Bell/Rock is a storied rival/game but IMO cant go wrong with either. It also could be that WYMT thinks SC will pull off the upset :D

Not sure but maybe Belfry being 2-time defending state champs has something to do with the coverage. Also there playing against the biggest sucess story in maybe the whole state this season. I know Bell/Rock is a storied rival/game but IMO cant go wrong with either. It also could be that WYMT thinks SC will pull off the upset :D

Nope beacause they are expecting all the Belfry fans to be there rocking and celebrating for sports overtime. It is not a bad matchup to choose I mean like you said Belfry is 2 time state champs. Also its in the new stadium which Im sure helped them in their decision also. I mean its just an excellent place for a football game.

Bell v. Rock is never a bad game. The is validity to that argument. But I agree, Belfry being 2 time Champions defending on thier home field against the cinderella rival from right next door. It makes for a good story. I just hope the actual game can live up to the hype.

 

Even tho it might not be the best thing for TV, I would love to see a runaway, with Belfry going away big!

Nope beacause they are expecting all the Belfry fans to be there rocking and celebrating for sports overtime. It is not a bad matchup to choose I mean like you said Belfry is 2 time state champs. Also its in the new stadium which Im sure helped them in their decision also. I mean its just an excellent place for a football game.

Word that I've heard is that overtime will be pending on the winner. :sssh: Maybe just a rumor tho

Word that I've heard is that overtime will be pending on the winner. :sssh: Maybe just a rumor tho

 

 

That's good because Belfry fans are very dependable... :D;)

That's good because Belfry fans are very dependable... :D;)

 

 

AT this POINT I think FANS from both teams are very Dependable :thumb:

The best game that they could show Friday night is the Bell County-Rockcastle County game. Two fairly even teams, but I think Bell will pull it out. I'll be there with my long handles and ear muffs to watch this one. I went to the Bell-Highlands game last year on a similar cold night and watched the Bobcats lose in the last seconds. Hopefully this year will be different.

They show the game they can sell to advertizers.

Just like monday night football, the patriots won the super bowl and look how many times they appear. Belfry is the defending state champs so WYMT knows which game the money is going to be at. With that said I would like to see Bell/Rockcastle on TV cause I never get a chance to see them play.

WYMT was in INEZ this evening :sssh:

Just like monday night football, the patriots won the super bowl and look how many times they appear. Belfry is the defending state champs so WYMT knows which game the money is going to be at. With that said I would like to see Bell/Rockcastle on TV cause I never get a chance to see them play.

Did you not get to see them play last year against Pikeville. Pikeville is your team isnt it.

Word that I've heard is that overtime will be pending on the winner. :sssh: Maybe just a rumor tho

 

Makes sense to me. There would be no one there at 11:20 if Sheldon Clark wins. I'd say WYMT already had this S.O. penciled in for Belfry/Leslie.

Makes sense to me. There would be no one there at 11:20 if Sheldon Clark wins. I'd say WYMT already had this S.O. penciled in for Belfry/Leslie.

 

Not to boast, but I posted earlier in the month that I thought it would end up being Belfry vs. Sheldon Clark if possible. Lucky guess I suppose.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.