Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owensboro Catholic @ Ft. Campbell predictions

Featured Replies

I went to the Trigg - FC game early in the season and Trigg had a great chance to win that game several times. If FC is only 7 points better than Trigg I have a hard time seeing FC stopping OC's offense. At this point, with OC's outstanding line play and if OC's doesn't get lazy I think OC will dominate the game at the line of scrimmage.

 

This OC team has really matured each and every week which is what you want to see going through the playoffs and I don't they they have peaked yet in regards to having a really outstanding game.

 

OC - 35

FC - 21

  • Replies 76
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholics defenders must make the tackle. There was one Catholic player who missed quite a few tackles and got saved in the pass game by a couple of poor throws. The Ocath linebackers need to play great to stop Micah Johnson. They aren't huge so they have to hit him low and hang on.

I think Catholic will have enough offense to make FC think about passing the ball. I'm gonna pick OCath 33 FC 21, but I haven't seen FC play so they might surprise me with there ability to stop the pass. I keep thinking about the OHS game. If OCath turns it over a lot then their offense is very stoppable. If Catholic hangs on to the ball then I think my score might be right.

Catholic 28

Fort Campbell 23

Are you guys serious? There is no way that OC should be able to compete with the Fort this year. They have up to 7 D-1 prospects on their team as well as the probable Mr. Football. We have 0 D-1 prospects outside of maybe Millay. " HEY FORT CAMPBELL THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS OC TEAM HAS ANY BUSINESS PLAYING WITH YOU." Good luck with your undefeated season! It's certainly expected of you!

Are you guys serious? There is no way that OC should be able to compete with the Fort this year. They have up to 7 D-1 prospects on their team as well as the probable Mr. Football. We have 0 D-1 prospects outside of maybe Millay. " HEY FORT CAMPBELL THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS OC TEAM HAS ANY BUSINESS PLAYING WITH YOU." Good luck with your undefeated season! It's certainly expected of you!

 

 

Good Point Green! That is all we have heard about on this site all year ,about all these D-1 prospects at FC. As a matter of fact, Any compliments OC received were always followed up with being Overrated.

I am, too. Breathitt and Prestonsburg are down, and no one has stepped into the breach except maybe Newport. The mountains appear way down. For the first time in a while, the north-northeast region looks stronger than the mountain region.

 

Belfry has won the State championship 2 years straight, an your going to say the east is down??? I hope you guys keep thinking that we are down, that way when we smash your mouths 3 years in a row, it will be that much better...

Belfry has won the State championship 2 years straight, an your going to say the east is down??? I hope you guys keep thinking that we are down, that way when we smash your mouths 3 years in a row, it will be that much better...

Hey Napolean,

All We care about right now is Ft. Campbell. Haven't you heard about them. I doubt your team could play with them. If by some miracle we win at the Fort this Friday and then win next week then we will talk about your team. As for now there is only 1 unsefeated team in 2a and that is Ft. Campbell.

I predict it will be mass confusion at the main gate, trying to check in everyone wanting to see this game. Good Luck to both teams.

Hey Napolean,

All We care about right now is Ft. Campbell. Haven't you heard about them. I doubt your team could play with them. If by some miracle we win at the Fort this Friday and then win next week then we will talk about your team. As for now there is only 1 unsefeated team in 2a and that is Ft. Campbell.

 

I think Fort Cambell will get beat this Friday... An as for You don't think my team can play with them, what did we do to your team last year??? Don't bash people if you don't have a leg to stand on... They may be a couple teams in the East that are down, but the east as a whole is far from down....

I think Fort Cambell will get beat this Friday... An as for You don't think my team can play with them, what did we do to your team last year??? Don't bash people if you don't have a leg to stand on... They may be a couple teams in the East that are down, but the east as a whole is far from down....

 

Your livin in the past pal. Ft. Campbell will not get beat this year. Especially by you.

I think Fort Cambell will get beat this Friday... An as for You don't think my team can play with them, what did we do to your team last year??? Don't bash people if you don't have a leg to stand on... They may be a couple teams in the East that are down, but the east as a whole is far from down....

 

Are you living in the glory days of last year. Each year is different. Every team has to play it out. So good luck! But you haven't gotten there yet.

:thumb:

Back to the game posters and enough with the personal attacks....or this thread will be closed. :irked:

I predict it will be mass confusion at the main gate, trying to check in everyone wanting to see this game. Good Luck to both teams.

 

It wasn't that bad 2 years ago....It was pretty crowded but moved faster than I thought it would.

Your livin in the past pal. Ft. Campbell will not get beat this year. Especially by you.

 

:rolleyes:

It wasn't that bad 2 years ago....It was pretty crowded but moved faster than I thought it would.

 

I remember 2 years ago everybody said to get there so early because the gates were a hastle but we ended up getting right in and had to sit for a couple of hours before the game started. There was some pretty good tailgating going on though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.