Ryle/Highlands game in question tonight????

oldjarhead

UNION, Ky. - Ryle High School will be dismissed early Thursday morning after a transformer malfunction left the school without power.

Students will be dismissed at 10 a.m.

School officials say they cannot repair the transformer until the late afternoon, but school will be in session tomorrow.

Laurie Walton of Boone County Schools says that the football game Thursday night is in question. Walton says whether the game will happen or not depends on Duke Energy's progress on repairing the transformer.

I bet this is the work of the HHS people, they've already ducked Simon Kenton for next year and now they are ducking Ryle through a "transformer failure". Anything to keep the win streak intact. Did anyone see coach Mueller with a pair of wire cutters this morning?? :D :lol::popcorn:

:ohbrother:

I bet this is the work of the HHS people, they've already ducked Simon Kenton for next year and now they are ducking Ryle through a "transformer failure". Anything to keep the win streak intact. Did anyone see coach Mueller with a pair of wire cutters this morning?? :D :lol::popcorn:

I was thinking UK#1fan.

If the transformer isn't back on til 5 today, how will that affect FSN? Being in the media field for the past two years and taking a few courses in both high school and college, I know it takes a while to get everything set up. Especially when you're doing a big production like FSN.

Any chance this game is delayed some tonight?