Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Biggest Need?

What is the Bengals Biggest Need? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. What is the Bengals Biggest Need?

    • Quarterback
      0%
      0
    • Offensive Line
      33%
    • Defensive Line
      38%
    • Other (please specify)
      27%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They need help on both lines badly. They can't get to the QB and can't protect their QB.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Joseph is in a contract year, they need to resign him first. If they don't, we're looking at a huge CB need.

Since Joseph is in a contract year, they need to resign him first. If they don't, we're looking at a huge CB need.

 

Pacman is an option too.

Since Joseph is in a contract year, they need to resign him first. If they don't, we're looking at a huge CB need.

 

If they lose him Patrick Peterson would be an excellent option. He's the kind of playmaker that could take the Bengals to the next level I think.

Pacman is an option too.

 

He's out for the year. I wonder if he has value to most other teams in the league

If they lose him Patrick Peterson would be an excellent option. He's the kind of playmaker that could take the Bengals to the next level I think.

 

It doesn't matter if the Bengals had Deion Sanders & Darrelle Revis in the backfield. If you don't get pressure on the QB, you're going to get beat eventually.

Where did you hear Pacman was out for the year? I think you may be confused.

  • Author
He's out for the year. I wonder if he has value to most other teams in the league

 

That's a pretty big loss IMO.

Where did you hear Pacman was out for the year? I think you may be confused.

 

Its on the bengals facebook page. Pacman on season ending IR, Daniel Coates was waived and they re-signed JP Foschi.

Pacman pinched a nerve in his neck he is done just like the Bengals!

Nothing needs to be said more than when the Bengals took an overweight, lazy OL from Alabama named Andre Smith who held out and was and still is useless and passed on a stud pass rusher in Brian Orakpo from Texas and now the Redskins. Every year is there is a person that has issues the Bengals will take him. I might be wrong but I believe they took Smith over Michael Ohr, right?

Nothing needs to be said more than when the Bengals took an overweight, lazy OL from Alabama named Andre Smith who held out and was and still is useless and passed on a stud pass rusher in Brian Orakpo from Texas and now the Redskins. Every year is there is a person that has issues the Bengals will take him. I might be wrong but I believe they took Smith over Michael Ohr, right?

 

Yeah Oher was the pick, too bad Bengals management doesn't go to the movies.

I don't care if the Bengals have drafted a million DE's in the past, they still have no pass rush and the six sacks proves that's a fact. I don't know where they will pick but I sure like Allen Bailey from UM, he's a beast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.