Missouri 36 Oklahoma 27

sportsfan41

Kinda surprised no one else has mentioned this game. The #1 team has now lost for 3 straight weeks, granted they weren't #1 in the coach's poll but rather the BCS, I think most would agree the BCS ranking is more important.

Missouri played a great game and made some big plays, Oklahoma didn't really look like a top 5 team tonight.

As for the game I watched it with Big Spikes and I was really hoping Missou showed out. BS kept talking about how good Oklahoma was, and I still say that they've been overrated all season. They have looked good in one game, a beat down of the most overrated team in the polls besides themselves in FSU. Both of those teams have played one great game all season, looked average in all the rest, and reaped the benefits for it.

Oregon plays AT USC this week. #1 only really counts when? Bama should be in the top 5 with LSU in two weeks, and Auburn at home. We shut down Tebow and will shut down the kid from Auburn.

Newton is a different animal. He's big so he'll run you over like Tebow, but he is much, much faster. Bama is going to have their hands full, and Malzahn and Co. will have a good game plan just like last year. I think it's going to be the toughest game Bama's played in the last two years. And if they don't start running and stop passing, I don't like their chances at all.

I think Alabama will beat Auburn. They may not be able to shut Newton down, but they'll make things tougher for him than anyone else. And, Auburn's defense hasn't looked that good to me, so I expect 'Bama to be able to move the ball and put some points on the board in that matchup.

I still think the Tide runs the table and ends up in the BCS title game. The scenario that shuts them out is if Oregon and Michigan State both finish undefeated. I think one of them will lose.

I think Alabama will beat Auburn. They may not be able to shut Newton down, but they'll make things tougher for him than anyone else. And, Auburn's defense hasn't looked that good to me, so I expect 'Bama to be able to move the ball and put some points on the board in that matchup.

I still think the Tide runs the table and ends up in the BCS title game. The scenario that shuts them out is if Oregon and Michigan State both finish undefeated. I think one of them will lose.

If Bama gets into the title I hope things work out so that they play Boise. David and Goliath. Other than that I want no part of the Tide getting back to the title. Let's have someone new.