Missouri 36 Oklahoma 27

sportsfan41

This season, more than any other recently, backs up the playoff system clamoring.

I think it does the exact opposite. It generates more discussion and controversy which is what college football wants.

It is boring if you have two dominating teams with no BCS question marks.

I agree. I like Mizzou though. I hope they win. Just don't see it.

They remind me of our teams at Hanover w/ Emmendorfer as our O Coordinator. They have an ENORMOUS Screen Package and make getting a pass rush nearly impossible when they do drop back.

What about Nebraska? Does a 1 loss Nebraska team with a victory over Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game, get a shot at the NC over an undefeated Boise? I think they should, but probably wouldn't.

If NU can get the win this week against Mizzou there is a very good chance of that happening. Even if it does I just think there are too many teams ahead of them to jump into the bcs title game at this point.

What about Nebraska? Does a 1 loss Nebraska team with a victory over Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game, get a shot at the NC over an undefeated Boise? I think they should, but probably wouldn't.

No, hopefully not. I like the Huskers and Pelini, but after that performance to Texas they deserve to jump no one. Losing to Texas would be about like Boise getting beat by Nevada, they're abouot the same quality of team right now.

If NU can get the win this week against Mizzou there is a very good chance of that happening. Even if it does I just think there are too many teams ahead of them to jump into the bcs title game at this point.

They would especially deserve it over Boise or TCU. I think if they were to win out, they'd finish ahead of both them.