Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrell Owens: Most overrated player in the NFL?

Featured Replies

Top 10 in Rec Yard at his age, looks pretty overrated to me.

He's on pace for 1,500 yards and 6 scores. Overrated sounds about right.

Give him a quarterback who's worth his salt and he wouldn't even be in consideration for that "award". Sufficed to say: I disagree with the results of the poll.

I don't think he's overrated, much like one of the analysts said today, I think that could possibly go to his counterpart...#85.

I don't think he's overrated, much like one of the analysts said today, I think that could possibly go to his counterpart...#85.

 

I agree

I know how it's going to sound, but going into this season CP was way more overrated than TO, to me at least. TO is what he is, a deep ball specialist and he may be the 2nd best in league history at catching bombs behind Randy Moss. He's not in the mold of a Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson who can do a little bit of everything.

Even Yahoo knows that the pole's a joke:

Though NFL players are usually paragons of sound judgment, I'm going to have to take issue with this one. T.O. is the "most" in many categories: loud, over-exposed, attention-seeking, annoying, reluctant to run a crossing route, likely to star in unwatchable television shows. But overrated? If anything he's been underrated this year.

 

Owens didn't sign until the eve of training camp and was only able to muster a one-year deal from the Cincinnati Bengals. Basically, every team in the NFL passed on him during the offseason. All he's done so far in 2010 is put himself on pace to post career highs in receptions and yards, yet you never hear about his play, just his antics.

 

And for that, he's overrated? Hmm ... maybe Donovan McNabb(notes) went Chicago-style on this ballot and voted more than once.

I know how it's going to sound, but going into this season CP was way more overrated than TO, to me at least. TO is what he is, a deep ball specialist and he may be the 2nd best in league history at catching bombs behind Randy Moss. He's not in the mold of a Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson who can do a little bit of everything.

 

Seriously dude, give it a rest. Everyone knows you hate Palmer. No need to bring it up in every single post you make in the pro sports forum.

Maybe the question was: "Is TO overrated by TO?"

Seriously dude, give it a rest. Everyone knows you hate Palmer. No need to bring it up in every single post you make in the pro sports forum.

 

Thank you captain obvious, I said it would sound bad. Maybe I'll send my post to you to review before I post, and just tell me where I send my annual dues to you at:rolleyes:.

T.O. did cost us the Carolina game by getting P.I. called on the Panthers' 43, and then they intercept it the next play, kick a field goal, and win it.

 

I still disagree with him being the most overrated and we've yet to even see him break out this year.

Thank you captain obvious, I said it would sound bad. Maybe I'll send my post to you to review before I post, and just tell me where I send my annual dues to you at:rolleyes:.

 

That would be ideal....:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.