Rockcastle County at Bell County

campbellfield

Are you wanting us to talk some smack? Say oh we are going to whoop your tails all the way back to Rockastle.

Everyone knows this is going to be a dog fight. We both are coming off big impressive victories and then played pretty even against each other. Bell is going to be as prepared as possible to face Rock and so is Rock facing Bell. You will see to great coaching staffs having their kids ready to play and the game will be very entertaining. And with the homefield advantage I really like My Bobcat's chances of winning.

No to the smack question. Just simply wondering why there aren't more hits on the site. I know Bell will be more than ready Friday night.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a "barn burner", two very good teams, either could go all the way.

How long does it take to get to Bell Co. from Lexington?

Driving directions?

Where is the stadium?

It takes between an hour and 40 minutes and 2 hrs depending on how hard you drive.

Take I 75 south and get off at Corbin exit 29 where you will turn right onto 25 E. From there you will stay on that road all the way to Bell High. It is about 3 or 4 miles past Pineville on your left.

It takes between an hour and 40 minutes and 2 hrs depending on how hard you drive.

Take I 75 south and get off at Corbin exit 29 where you will turn right onto 25 E. From there you will stay on that road all the way to Bell High. It is about 3 or 4 miles past Pineville on your left.

Trying to send the guy the wrong way??? You turn LEFT off of the exit onto US 25E. Then the rest is easy. You'll know you are getting close when you go up the Log Mountain just past Pineville. That and the cars that will likely be lined up down 25E will tip you off.

As for the game, surprise, I'm going with Bell in close one. Dudley has his boys playing really well right now and I dont think Rock can come to Bell and take this one away from them.

Bell 21-Rock 20

That's right, but if you get caught in all the traffic lights in Corbin, it will really slow you down. If you get caught in those AND the lights in Barbourville and Pineville, it can take longer than it should. I'd plan on 45 mins. anyway. I figure traffic will be bad. Just trying to make sure you get there in time.

The parking situation gets ugly and people park on the side of the highway.

That's right, but if you get caught in all the traffic lights in Corbin, it will really slow you down. If you get caught in those AND the lights in Barbourville and Pineville, it can take longer than it should. I'd plan on 45 mins. anyway. I figure traffic will be bad. Just trying to make sure you get there in time.

The parking situation gets ugly and people park on the side of the highway.

Thanks

Not a lot of talk going on from Bell. Has Coach Hilton silenced you all. Is there a newspaper that covers Bell Football?

To be honest I hope he did :madman:

I don't want over estimate the posts on this site, but I read in the Ashland Rockcastle thread that some of the posts inspired the Rockets??? And if they did so be it. I hope some of our fans will get the message too.

Good Luck to both teams :ylsuper:

Trying to send the guy the wrong way??? You turn LEFT off of the exit onto US 25E. Then the rest is easy. You'll know you are getting close when you go up the Log Mountain just past Pineville. That and the cars that will likely be lined up down 25E will tip you off.

As for the game, surprise, I'm going with Bell in close one. Dudley has his boys playing really well right now and I dont think Rock can come to Bell and take this one away from them.

Bell 21-Rock 20

LOL yeah I meant my other right. I should really start proof reading before I post!! :irked:

Bell County vs. Rockcastle County

Regional Titles Since 1959

Bell County 7

Rockcastle County 3 (last one in 2002)

Playoff History between the two since 1980

2002 (Regional Finals) Rockcastle County 31-14

2001 (Regional Finals) Rockcastle County 28-14