Rockcastle County at Bell County

campbellfield

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock-Bell match-ups are always dogfights. In alot of the ones I can remember, previous game stats and gameplans are thrown out the window. I think there is a special playbook named Bell for Larkey and Rock for Hilton. These coaches know each other so well that all you can do is execute better than the other team. What I am saying is this will not be a game based on each teams potential, talent, or previous games. This will come down to who executes their coaches plan the best and nothing else.

Both teams have good lines, a good QB and good backs.

Its just to even to call. But the Rock is in my blood so I'll be on the edge of seat with my fingers crossed pulling for the Rock. ( In front of my computer unfortunately)

Rock 16-14

No way Rock can beat Bell. Our kids were so upset when they heard Bell beat Madison Southern because we know we were lucky to even play with Bell the first time. Bell is just too dominate this year. I wouldn't be suprised to see them in Louisville in December. Who do you think Bell would rather play, Lex. Cath., or Highlands?

I sense a hint of sarcasm. :laugh: I love sarcasm. I'm picking ROCK! :D

Playoffs

2001 Rock vs Bell 28-14 at Rockcastle Rock won regular season game.

2002 Rock vs Bell 31-14 at Rockcastle Rock won regular season game.

2003 Bells loses to Boyd First round Rock loses to Mason second round. Bell

won regular season game.

2004 Rock loses to Ashland 2rd round, Bell loses to Highlands 4th Round.

Bell won regular season game.

2005 Bell wins regular season game.

Bell has a run of 3 in a roll during the regular season, but the last two times they hooked up in the playoffs it was Rock coming out on top. So you have Rock wanting to keep that playoff streak alive. And you have Bell wanting to make it 4 in a roll. Should be a great game.

Does anyone record these games or air them? on TV?

Scott Lewis

USNavy

Bahrain

I think this game will be a close game and after the last game you know it will be really intense, as it basically is whenever these 2 teams play. If you enjoy watching a lot of hard hitting football, this is the game to come see. Both teams are very physical and pride themselves on having great defenses.

I believe Bell's defense has gotten much better after having players quit and making replacements. Since then I think Bell's defense has really developed into being very hard to move the football on. At the same time Rock Im sure will be well prepared and will be working hard to takeaway the things Bell did to exploit Rock's defense in the last game.

Should be a great game!

Bell 21

Rock 14

How come Jordan Wagers and Trey Goins quit??

I have no idea about Jordan Wagers, but Goins wanted to concentrate on basketball so when Whitaker quit he followed is what I heard.

The teams felt the loss of those 2 players for a few weeks, but now is in great shape. Im excited about the matchup, it should be a great game.

Not a lot of talk going on from Bell. Has Coach Hilton silenced you all. Is there a newspaper that covers Bell Football?

Are you wanting us to talk some smack? Say oh we are going to whoop your tails all the way back to Rockastle.

Everyone knows this is going to be a dog fight. We both are coming off big impressive victories and then played pretty even against each other. Bell is going to be as prepared as possible to face Rock and so is Rock facing Bell. You will see to great coaching staffs having their kids ready to play and the game will be very entertaining. And with the homefield advantage I really like My Bobcat's chances of winning.