Boise State to be #1? NO WAY I say.

titletownclown

6 conference dominance? :lol: What are you talking about? If Boise would play a decent schedule, I'd have no problem with them playing for the title if they go undefeated, unfortunately they refuse to.

You want them to play an SEC schedule. They are not in that conference. You are apparently the judge of what is a good schedule.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want them to play an SEC schedule. They are not in that conference. You are apparently the judge of what is a good schedule.

Nope, they should just play good teams....This year they play maybe one...With as weak as their conference schedule is, they should have all 4 of their OOC games against BCS conference schools, and top tier ones at that.

All those teams have looked better than Boise? I'm sorry I can't buy that. Iowa got beat by Arizona. Arkansas plays no defense. South Carolina is good, but they haven't looked great in any game outside of the Bama game. TCU has looked better than Boise? I can't buy that one either. Nebraska got dominated by a team that completed 4 or 5 passes on them. Ohio State has beat no one, though it hurts me to say that. Wisconsin has been either really good or not good at all, even though they have a great record. OU the team that barely beat a bunch of scrub teams, decimated an overrated FSU team, and beat the worst Texas team Mack Brown has had?

Maybe all of the teams I mentioned are better than Boise, but I cannot agree that they have looked better thus far.

OK, when has Boise looked good against any thing other then a power puff team? The first half of the VT game is about it. Other then that there is no real judge on how good they are. Everyone sees them run over what amounts to a little more the a bunch of DII schools and they are NT contenders. Keep in mind that the worst team Mack Brown has had would still most likely go undefeated against Boises lame schedule.

You have 4 SEC teams in your great 12. Can't be. No need for those schools to play Miami (oh) since there is no chance the Redhawks could ever win the national title. I wonder why the Gators scheduled them? Your 6 conference dominance in this sport is as big a joke as the BCS, and is why 90% of people favor a playoff system.

This post makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Your agrument gets worse with every post.

OK, when has Boise looked good against any thing other then a power puff team? The first half of the VT game is about it. Other then that there is no real judge on how good they are. Everyone sees them run over what amounts to a little more the a bunch of DII schools and they are NT contenders. Keep in mind that the worst team Mack Brown has had would still most likely go undefeated against Boises lame schedule.

I really don't think they would. You guys act like VT is garbage. VT has been bad for one game this season. They would beat or atleast compete with a lot of the teams that were named I think. VT is lightyears better than Texas IMO. As for half of the teams in the Big 4 conferences going undefeated with Boise's schedule that is a complete joke. You honestly think UK would be undefeated with that schedule? I love UK but I don't.

I really don't think they would. You guys act like VT is garbage. VT has been bad for one game this season. They would beat or atleast compete with a lot of the teams that were named I think. VT is lightyears better than Texas IMO. As for half of the teams in the Big 4 conferences going undefeated with Boise's schedule that is a complete joke. You honestly think UK would be undefeated with that schedule? I love UK but I don't.

Other than VT who on Boise's schedule would UK not be favored against? And VT being lightyears ahead of Texas is the joke. VT may be better then Texas but they lost to a DI AA James Madison so it's hard to argue them as lightyears ahead of anyone.

And that was only impressive until a week later when we saw James Madison do the same thing.

The majority of BCS teams won't schedule them.

Nebraska offered, they ran scared. I'm sure there's plenty others that would be willing to play them.

They had two this year in VaTech and Oregon State....You really don't think they could have got 2 of the other 63 BCS conference schools to play them? Now it probably wouldn't be the "big dogs", but it'd be a step up from Toledo and Wyoming, and at least give them a leg to stand on argument wise...

Nebraska offered, they ran scared. I'm sure there's plenty others that would be willing to play them.

They had two this year in VaTech and Oregon State....You really don't think they could have got 2 of the other 63 BCS conference schools to play them? Now it probably wouldn't be the "big dogs", but it'd be a step up from Toledo and Wyoming, and at least give them a leg to stand on argument wise...

Bingo. Replace Toledo and Wyoming with any BCS conference school and we probably aren't having this conversation.

Other than VT who on Boise's schedule would UK not be favored against? And VT being lightyears ahead of Texas is the joke. VT may be better then Texas but they lost to a DI AA James Madison so it's hard to argue them as lightyears ahead of anyone.

Texas got beat by UCLA so we'll call it even.

And I don't think UK would be favored over Oregon State.