Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 41 Mercer County 26

Featured Replies

Where is the Newport/Russell game played at? Congrats to Russell, I had to listen to that game while I was at the Ashland game due to Ashland being blown out. Sounded like you all put it on them. Good luck the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!

 

Newport

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Where is the Newport/Russell game played at? Congrats to Russell, I had to listen to that game while I was at the Ashland game due to Ashland being blown out. Sounded like you all put it on them. Good luck the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!

Newport

  • Author

Mercer County played hard and gave it there all. But in the end Russell was just to much. Good luck next year to Mercer County. Also good luck in life to the Mercer County seniors after graduation.

Way to go Russell. Glad to see you guys rolling. Now go to Newport and keep it rollin'.

go all the way.

Russell took care of business again last night. Keep up the good work. Good luck the rest of the way.

Crongrats to Russell, and Ivan. A great Coach and a good man. Make our area proud, all the way to Louisville.

Russell took care of business again last night. Keep up the good work. Good luck the rest of the way.

Graybeard -

 

I know you're feeling a little blue this morning, but at least your "dual citizenship" means you still have a team alive and in the hunt. :thumb:

 

Frances

Graybeard -

 

I know you're feeling a little blue this morning, but at least your "dual citizenship" means you still have a team alive and in the hunt. :thumb:

 

Frances

Man!!!!!! I'm taking your advice and heading to Nicholasville to that eye doctor as you suggested. Congrats to the Red Devils!

Not many Mercer backers out on the forum tonight. Welcome to big time playoff football Scotties.

You do realize that it is a 3 hour drive between Russell and Harrodsburg, right?

Congratulations to Russell on the victory. Experience in playoff situations was key in this game. That being said, the hospitality was a little "iffy". I don't think I have ever seen the fans and cheerleaders yelling at the 50 during the coin toss. What's up with that? I'm also a little worried about people letting their small children on the field to run along side the opposing team screaming vulgarities and booing. That's irresponsible and extremely dangerous, not to mention rude. And my favorite part of the night was listening the the Russell drum line behine the visiting bleachers for the entire second quarter. My headache thanks you. Good luck next week, and see ya next year.

Just some of the Tomcat Nation can be hard to bear.

 

As can a couple of Russell posters that I know of. :sssh: It really is a shame that some people act like they are still in high school and can't rise above a lot of the childish behavior displayed on both sides.

Man!!!!!! I'm taking your advice and heading to Nicholasville to that eye doctor as you suggested. Congrats to the Red Devils!

 

Don't leave without me, garrardgnat! Apparently, my eyesight needs a checkup also, because I sure thought the Tomcats would still be playing this weekend coming up.

 

Give me just a second to get my hat and coat, and we'll sit together in the office...

 

Frances

As can a couple of Russell posters that I know of. :sssh: It really is a shame that some people act like they are still in high school and can't rise above a lot of the childish behavior displayed on both sides.

Amen LRCW!! Adults are supposed to be the good examples!

Russell posters on here usually just react to the arrogant comments of others. Russell is always overlooked every season and the coaching staff and players always prove everyone wrong and are the only area team left standing. I would characterize the Russell program as business-like making no guarantees in the pre-season of region championships or building up players to be the best ever and so on. They play in a normal football stadium where they have never lost since 2002.

Hopefully they can take their legendary coach to Louisville this season.

I am sure everyone on here is pulling for them. :rolleyes:

I am sure everyone on here is pulling for them. :rolleyes:

 

 

I know that there are a lot of Ashland fans that will be pulling for them to win it all, myself included. I think too many times people try to stereotype Ashland fans because of a few bad ones. That shouldn't be the case. There are too many good Ashland folks out there to do that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.