Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 41 Mercer County 26

Featured Replies

I totally agree. I have many friends over there that are great people. Your coaches are class acts but the airwaves? ;)

Just kidding.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell posters on here usually just react to the arrogant comments of others.

Your post (#62) in the Ashland/Rockcastle thread

As usual the Red Devils are the only team left in the area.
was not in response to anything. It was simply put there to provoke a reaction. You certainly have the right (unless it is revoked by the moderators or the Guru) to post whatever you see fit, but please, don't act like you are lily white in the confrontations. I watch members from Russell that show nothing but class in their posts, and then there are a couple that are as immature as anyone from any school. It's a pity, because just like Ashland, one or two people can make others think that a school is populated by nothing but socially challenged boors.

 

Fortunately, the overwhelming majority of people don't confuse the actions of a childish, disgruntled individual, and the people that are forced to share a row in the stands with them.

 

 

...I am sure everyone on here is pulling for them. :rolleyes:
I'm sure that there will be some people in Ashland that root against Russell this week (I won't be one of them). I wonder why that would be? Surely it won't be because of posts like the one I referenced above - will it?

 

Frances

If you guys want to talk about the game you can do it in another thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.