Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Austin Rivers To Duke

Featured Replies

Story just breaking...

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never saw that one coming. :D

In all seriousness though, Duke is going to be scary good the next couple of years. They were not the best team last season, but won the championship. If Irving stays, then that is going to be a nasty back court.

Thought only UK took big time, potential one and done guys?

No suprise here in my mind. I've watched Rivers 2-3 times and he seems like a pretty good ball player.

While its a good pick-up for Duke, I have my doubts about Austin Rivers. I know I'm in the minority on that, but just my opinion after watching him play on the national team not long ago and also from the games I've seen on TV.

  • Author
While its a good pick-up for Duke, I have my doubts about Austin Rivers. I know I'm in the minority on that, but just my opinion after watching him play on the national team not long ago and also from the games I've seen on TV.

 

You are in the VAST minority on that one. He is by far the most NBA ready player right now in the class...

  • Author
Thought only UK took big time, potential one and done guys?

 

Nah. Just the ones with massive baggage... :D

You are in the VAST minority on that one. He is by far the most NBA ready player right now in the class...

 

I just felt like he took a lot of shots and didn't get his team involved much at all. I've always felt like he was/is a me-first player. But then again the same can be said for Brandon Knight and the teams he played for as he took many shots as well.

Nah. Just the ones with massive baggage... :D

 

No that's UC......

  • Author
No that's UC......

 

One guy who had zero personal or NCAA issues while at UC. Nice try. Next...

I was just curious to see how quickly you'd reply thats all. UC has been clean for a while, they've also been pretty down for a while too though.

While its a good pick-up for Duke, I have my doubts about Austin Rivers. I know I'm in the minority on that, but just my opinion after watching him play on the national team not long ago and also from the games I've seen on TV.

 

You are in the VAST minority on that one. He is by far the most NBA ready player right now in the class...

 

 

Yeah, Rivers can play. He is BIG TIME! Anyone with that skill set, scoring ability, and most importantly, genetics is destined to do big things in the basketball world. His IQ for the game is top notch and almost unmatched, which you would expect that being the son of a former NBA Point Guard, and NBA Championship coach.

He is the one player I wanted UK to get.I love the way this kid plays. Man I hate he is going to Duke....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.