October 1, 201016 yr Good thing he didn't break in an abandoned house to have sex. That would really have hurt his image. All he has ever done that is proven at this point is grab a girls rear end. The recent charge will be very bad if true, but it is such a major case that he is living in Indy and at training camp with the Pacers. As more comes to light it sure seems like a case of his baby momma trying to get all of that NBA check that she could. But why know facts when you can have an opinion. Like I said. Better points when you were suspended... :thumb: You still standing by your statement that only UK takes the one and dones with massive baggage? "All he has ever done that is proven at this point is grab a girls rear end" of course he has been accused of shoving another one done a set of stairs. He also had an altercation with a teammate. You know Lance, I hope you don't mind me calling him Lance, does he have anger issues? Or he he just a victim of circumstance? Can you provide proof that Wall had sex in that house? Cause I have searched and searched. Is it a fact or an opinion?
October 1, 201016 yr Now back to Austin Rivers and Duke. Always fun to get a rise out of the UK blowhards though... Sign of being wrong is when you start name calling. I don't want to make you mad GT because you might have ol' Lance come by and grab my wife's butt and throw her down the stairs.
October 1, 201016 yr Author Can you provide proof that Wall had sex in that house? Cause I have searched and searched. Is it a fact or an opinion? It's a fact. Much like the fact I know Bledsoe had grades changed even if the school lied out their back side to cover it up. And I never said Lance was a good guy (yes I do know him that well considering it is my JOB to cover UC basketball and basketball recruiting). You continue to ignore the fact that all I said was he had zero issues while at UC. Guess you still don't want to dispute that because you can't. Now. Again. Austin Rivers and Duke. Stay on topic. Don't want to see you back in time out like Wall got from the NCAA and Kanter is soon to see as well... :lol:
October 1, 201016 yr Author Sign of being wrong is when you start name calling. I don't want to make you mad GT because you might have ol' Lance come by and grab my wife's butt and throw her down the stairs. Nah just seeing how close you get to the ledge before you jump again... :banana:
October 1, 201016 yr It's a fact. Much like the fact I know Bledsoe had grades changed even if the school lied out their back side to cover it up. And I never said Lance was a good guy (yes I do know him that well considering it is my JOB to cover UC basketball and basketball recruiting). You continue to ignore the fact that all I said was he had zero issues while at UC. Guess you still don't want to dispute that because you can't. Now. Again. Austin Rivers and Duke. Stay on topic. Don't want to see you back in time out like Wall got from the NCAA and Kanter is soon to see as well... :lol: Well at least you didn't resort to name calling this time. GT: "Stay on topic, but lets talk one more time about Wall and Kanter" If its a fact about Wall just provide us UK blowhards a link or at least something that even hints to Wall having sex. Or is just your opinion or a rumor you heard? Kinda like Bledsoe, no real proof just your opinion. Like you said "why know facts when you can have an opinion".
October 1, 201016 yr Nah just seeing how close you get to the ledge before you jump again... :banana: Your not staying on topic.
October 1, 201016 yr Opinion (and bad grammar)... :dancingpa Once again this is just your way of deflecting that you are wrong. UC takes people with baggage just like UK. You can't block out a 4 month period and say they didn't have problems with the NCAA so therefore, they didn't have baggage. I'll give you that I, as a logical person, believes that Bledsoe's grades were change to benefit him and his high school team, and that Wall and his buddy most likely had sex with the girl they were with that night. I know your connected and you may have heard these things spoken as fact but unless you can prove it is just your opinion.
October 1, 201016 yr I can't understand why you have not mentioned Cousins. He clearly had baggage while in high school. I personally think Wall's transgressions were very minor. Cousins on the other hand.......... With all that said I think kids like Stephenson desereved the opprotunity to get it right and I hope he does. Just like I think Cousins has really grown up. I just take exception to the statement that only UK takes problem kids. It simply isn't true. Anyway, I kind of miss having a heated arguement and need one every once in a while.
October 1, 201016 yr Author I know your connected and you may have heard these things spoken as fact but unless you can prove it is just your opinion. I can prove it, just not willing to lose the contacts it would cost me to do so. I can link to my post earlier in this thread if that makes you feel better... :lol:
October 1, 201016 yr I can prove it, just not willing to lose the contacts it would cost me to do so. I can link to my post earlier in this thread if that makes you feel better... :lol: Go back to Austin Rivers. Let's drop this one and go back to being Reds fans. Rivers is a great player that I am now unable to cheer for until he enters the NBA.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.