October 1, 201016 yr Never said Lance had zero baggage. Said he had no NCAA or personal issues in his time at UC. Care to dispute? Other than signing a kid that even multiple prep schools wouldn't touch including Oak Hill? Nothing. I'd say it is going just as expected... So overall, do you think John Wall had more baggage than Lance Stephenson?
October 1, 201016 yr Author So overall, do you think John Wall had more baggage than Lance Stephenson? About the same. Legal issue that amounted to nothing. Money issue that raised the NCAA red flag. Wall served suspension, Lance didn't. Got anything else to add???
October 1, 201016 yr About the same. Legal issue that amounted to nothing. Money issue that raised the NCAA red flag. Wall served suspension, Lance didn't. Got anything else to add??? You left out that Wall posted a pretty impressive GPA. Other than that not much. I guess I never knew Lance Stephenson was such a model citizen. Just add that to the things I didn't/don't know.
October 1, 201016 yr ;3913457]Nah. Just the ones with massive baggage... I reread your post GT. So Wall sitting out two games was massive baggage?
October 1, 201016 yr Author You left out that Wall posted a pretty impressive GPA. Other than that not much. I guess I never knew Lance Stephenson was such a model citizen. Just add that to the things I didn't/don't know. Lance also posted a GPA over 3.0. Keep going...
October 1, 201016 yr Author I reread your post GT. So Wall sitting out two games was massive baggage? The issues with Clifton being a registered agent was certainly considerable baggage. Obviously more so than an online reality series. Anything else???
October 1, 201016 yr The issues with Clifton being a registered agent was certainly considerable baggage. Obviously more so than an online reality series. Anything else??? So was it considerable or massive? Or is there a difference? Or are you just blowing things out of proportion? Bottom line is your boy Lance, I notice you guys are on a first name basis, was nothing short of a thug. A massive, considerable thug. Obviously ol' Lance was really into the college thing. He left early to get drafted 40th.
October 1, 201016 yr Author So was it considerable or massive? Or is there a difference? Or are you just blowing things out of proportion? Bottom line is your boy Lance, I notice you guys are on a first name basis, was nothing short of a thug. You made better points when you were suspended... :lol:
October 1, 201016 yr Looks like Lance had a habit of whipping up on girls. Yep there's alot of similarities between him and Wall. "In January 2008, Stephenson was suspended from school for five days and missed two games following an altercation with a teammate.[10] In October that year, he was arrested for groping a 17-year-old inside the school.[11] He faced a Class B misdemeanor sexual assault charge, and his parents ended the "Born Ready" reality show following the arrest.[2] On August 15, 2010, Stephenson was arrested for third degree assault after allegedly pushing his girlfriend down a flight of stairs." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Stephenson http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013738-504083.html
October 1, 201016 yr You made better points when you were suspended... :lol: And you made better ones when you weren't defending felons.:idunno: I know GT it was just one flight of stairs, right? and it was only innocent groping. UK has had/has players with baggage but they are far from the only school. You can put your boys in there with them. Stephenson was clean with the NCAA he just has a hard time keeping his hands off the ladies.
October 1, 201016 yr Tremendous grab for Duke. Offensively, Rivers is the most polished player in the 2011 class.
October 1, 201016 yr Author Good thing he didn't break in an abandoned house to have sex. That would really have hurt his image. All he has ever done that is proven at this point is grab a girls rear end. The recent charge will be very bad if true, but it is such a major case that he is living in Indy and at training camp with the Pacers. As more comes to light it sure seems like a case of his baby momma trying to get all of that NBA check that she could. But why know facts when you can have an opinion. Like I said. Better points when you were suspended... :thumb:
October 1, 201016 yr Author Now back to Austin Rivers and Duke. Always fun to get a rise out of the UK blowhards though...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.