Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue/Bishop Brossart Predictions

Who wins? Bellevue or Bishop Brossart 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins? Bellevue or Bishop Brossart

    • Bellevue
      28%
    • Bishop Brossart
      71%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Satuday Night.

 

Bellevue seems to be in a down year. People criticize Brossarts schedule.

 

Who wins?

If Mustangs defense can once again hold their opponent to 2 touchdowns or less I like our chances. They also cannot have a sloppy second half with numerous penalties. On offense the play calling has been outstanding, a good combination of run and pass. Will a win over Bellevue end all the nonsense about the schedule? I hope so. Brossart 24, Bellevue 14.

Brossart's been playing well both sides, They have just flat out played the other teams they've played weak schedule or not. Bellevue will play hard. I'll say it's Brossart's game to win or lose.

I saw Brossart last week and they seem like they have some kids with some decent speed. While Bellevue though is bigger and has the power. Bellevue beat a team earlier this year with much more speed than Brossart in Newport, even though Newport kind of beat theirselves that day, but a win is a win. So going by what I seen in both teams, I will take Bellevue in this game. I think it will be a great game, but Bellevue IMO will slow Brossart down enough on offense to keep them from scoring a lot. While on offense I think Bellevue will do what Bellevues always does and that is pound the rock right at them.

 

Bellevue 21

Brossart 14

I saw Brossart last week and they seem like they have some kids with some decent speed. While Bellevue though is bigger and has the power. Bellevue beat a team earlier this year with much more speed than Brossart in Newport, even though Newport kind of beat theirselves that day, but a win is a win. So going by what I seen in both teams, I will take Bellevue in this game. I think it will be a great game, but Bellevue IMO will slow Brossart down enough on offense to keep them from scoring a lot. While on offense I think Bellevue will do what Bellevues always does and that is pound the rock right at them.

 

Bellevue 21

Brossart 14

 

I agree Futurecoach a win is a win..I think Bellevue will control the line of scrimmage and the clock.

  • Author

I think I will go with Bishop Brossart in an upset. Bellevue seems to be a little out of sorts this year. They do not compare at all to the teams of the recent past. The same is true for the Mustangs. They have improved greatly from past teams.

 

Brossart 35

Bellevue 6

I voted for Brossart in the poll, but I think Bellevue's run game might be a little too much for the Stangs.

 

I'll be pulling for BB though. Good luck to both teams.

I will go with Brossart 28-7. I don't think that Bellevue's run game is going to cause Brossart any problems at all. If Bellevue is going to stay in this game they will have to pass. In the past maybe but Brossart's run D this year is pretty good. They are giving up less than 70 yard's a game rushing.

I will go with Brossart 28-7. I don't think that Bellevue's run game is going to cause Brossart any problems at all. If Bellevue is going to stay in this game they will have to pass. In the past maybe but Brossart's run D this year is pretty good. They are giving up less than 70 yard's a game rushing.

 

I'm not saying Bellevue is any better but who has brossart played this year? That stat just isn't very impressive.

Really hoping Bellevue rights the ship this week. They need a good win going into Dayton next week.

Bellevue needs to find its true identity and do what they do best. Have a down hill running attack and force Bishop Brossart to stop it. Im going with Bellevue, BB hasnt played any teams worth mentioning.

Bellevue needs to find its true identity and do what they do best. Have a down hill running attack and force Bishop Brossart to stop it. Im going with Bellevue, BB hasnt played any teams worth mentioning.

 

They also haven't lost to Scott and Walton!!

I bet all the critics of Brossart"s schedule do not have a clue about some of the athletes that both Betsy Lane and especially Eminence have on their team. Both won handily tonight. But they probably did not play anyone tonight either.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.