Ashland vs Rockcastle II

Painter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had better go now if you want to be first. I saw someone placing their seats last Friday at 12:15. :creepy:

Thats really not a rare occurrence. We have had fans come over the night before a game while we are getting the field prepped and have "reserved" thier seats.

I just heard some disturbing news (or a rumor) while on my lunch break for Ashland fans. Angel gurule was in the hospital. If anybody knows anything about this please let me know.

Hope it isn't true. I pray for every kid to be safe and healthy before and after the game. I just hope everone remembers that they are just kids and no one deserves to get hurt. Hope he is ok.

Hope it isn't true. I pray for every kid to be safe and healthy before and after the game. I just hope everone remembers that they are just kids and no one deserves to get hurt. Hope he is ok.

I too wish nothing but safety for everyone involved. I am not saying that Rockcastle County is going to beat Ashland but to me it would be a little unnerving if Ashland lost because he wasn't there to play. I don't know how much of a factor he is in the game but IF he is injured I wish him nothing but a speedy recovery.