Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Rockcastle II

Featured Replies

I wish people wouldnt say things that they dont know if it happened or not.

It had me scared.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that we've found out that he is OK, let's put that behind us and get our minds back on the game. I'm SO nervous. I wish i could be there. Is there anyone in Ashalnd that would be kind enough to gve me a call throughout the game with updates? THANKS to anyone that will do so. Just PM me and I'll give you my cellphone number.

Will Ashland let Rockcastle have ample warmup time this year?

Will Ashland let Rockcastle have ample warmup time this year?

 

 

Rockcastle knew what time the game was. The real question is will Rockcastle get to the stadium in plenty of enough time. Nice try there Cubster. Go stir another pot. :D:D Your hatred for Ashland shows in almost every post you make. :rolleyes:

It is common courtesy to allow a team time to warmup if there is a valid reason a team shows up late.

BTW Two of Ashland's coaches are who I considered to be good friends. Sent them good luck messages today.

Lighten up LRCW. It is the Tomcat Nation's arrogance that I do have a tough time swallowing.

Gurule was at the hospital earlier today for swelling in his eye but it is fine now and he was back at school. He will be perfectly fine tonight for the game.

It is common courtesy to allow a team time to warmup if there is a valid reason a team shows up late.

BTW Two of Ashland's coaches are who I considered to be good friends. Sent them good luck messages today.

Lighten up LRCW. It is the Tomcat Nation's arrogance that I do have a tough time swallowing.

 

 

There wasn't a valid reason in my opinion. They simply didn't leave in enough time. Would it have been fair to Ashland, to sit and wait 30-40 minutes after going thru warmups already? Yes you are correct that there are a lot of Tomcat fans that are arrogant, but every school/team has them. It's not just Ashland.

Will Ashland let Rockcastle have ample warmup time this year?

They need to leave earlier.

It is common courtesy to allow a team time to warmup if there is a valid reason a team shows up late.

BTW Two of Ashland's coaches are who I considered to be good friends. Sent them good luck messages today.

Lighten up LRCW. It is the Tomcat Nation's arrogance that I do have a tough time swallowing.

 

 

It doesn't sound like arrogance to me, more like envy.

Angel is at school and fine!!!

 

 

This is good to know. Angel is a great kid and a great player. He deserves alot of recognition for his hard work on the field and his great attitude off the field.

Rockcastle can’t be taken for granted; they are a good football team. But, if the Tomcats stay focused and take care of business tonight; I predict a victory for Ashland.

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

I am sure a team and coach like Rockcastle has meant to be late for the game. You guys are right as always.

I am sure a team and coach like Rockcastle has meant to be late for the game. You guys are right as always.

 

 

I see you failed to answer my question.

Failure to make it through interstate construction is a valid reason.

Maybe their coach had to stop in Lexington to pay his fine for stealing Ashland's hand signals. :eek: J/K

 

Here we go again, someone got cheated. Why can't everyone grow up and quit pointing fingers. Stolen signs, not enough warm up time, unfair advantages for private schools, give me a break on all accounts. Lace em up and play. Let the athletes and coaches on the field decide the outcome. Geez.

 

By the way Rockcastle had a 20 point lead in last years game. I don't think a lack of warm up time cost them. Maybe Ashland should have allowed them to skip the second half. :rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.