Ashland vs Rockcastle II

Painter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now that we've found out that he is OK, let's put that behind us and get our minds back on the game. I'm SO nervous. I wish i could be there. Is there anyone in Ashalnd that would be kind enough to gve me a call throughout the game with updates? THANKS to anyone that will do so. Just PM me and I'll give you my cellphone number.

Will Ashland let Rockcastle have ample warmup time this year?

Rockcastle knew what time the game was. The real question is will Rockcastle get to the stadium in plenty of enough time. Nice try there Cubster. Go stir another pot. :D:D Your hatred for Ashland shows in almost every post you make. :rolleyes:

It is common courtesy to allow a team time to warmup if there is a valid reason a team shows up late.

BTW Two of Ashland's coaches are who I considered to be good friends. Sent them good luck messages today.

Lighten up LRCW. It is the Tomcat Nation's arrogance that I do have a tough time swallowing.

It is common courtesy to allow a team time to warmup if there is a valid reason a team shows up late.

BTW Two of Ashland's coaches are who I considered to be good friends. Sent them good luck messages today.

Lighten up LRCW. It is the Tomcat Nation's arrogance that I do have a tough time swallowing.

There wasn't a valid reason in my opinion. They simply didn't leave in enough time. Would it have been fair to Ashland, to sit and wait 30-40 minutes after going thru warmups already? Yes you are correct that there are a lot of Tomcat fans that are arrogant, but every school/team has them. It's not just Ashland.

It doesn't sound like arrogance to me, more like envy.

Maybe their coach had to stop in Lexington to pay his fine for stealing Ashland's hand signals. :eek: J/K

Here we go again, someone got cheated. Why can't everyone grow up and quit pointing fingers. Stolen signs, not enough warm up time, unfair advantages for private schools, give me a break on all accounts. Lace em up and play. Let the athletes and coaches on the field decide the outcome. Geez.

By the way Rockcastle had a 20 point lead in last years game. I don't think a lack of warm up time cost them. Maybe Ashland should have allowed them to skip the second half. :rolleyes: