Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th region 2010-11 boys basketball. Who's on top?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Oldham, South Oldham, & Shelby County as usual.

North Oldham, South Oldham, & Shelby County as usual.

 

Don't follow the 8th Region much, do you?

North Oldham, South Oldham, & Shelby County as usual.

 

What players should we watch for from these teams?

Simon Kenton with 6'8 stevenson and 6'6 doss down low along with good young guards will be representing the 8th in Lexington next year...Cody Chambers is there top guard he is very fun to watch

Simon Kenton with 6'8 stevenson and 6'6 doss down low along with good young guards will be representing the 8th in Lexington next year...Cody Chambers is there top guard he is very fun to watch

 

I'm sorry, I love Ole SK, but this is laughable.

I'm sorry, I love Ole SK, but this is laughable.

 

Yea it is what am I thinking the 8th region is just loaded this year???

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

Simon Kenton with 6'8 stevenson and 6'6 doss down low along with good young guards will be representing the 8th in Lexington next year...Cody Chambers is there top guard he is very fun to watch

 

It's Stephens, not Stevenson. Is he even eligible this year?

It's Stephens, not Stevenson. Is he even eligible this year?

 

He is eligible this year...

Should be these 4 but region is wide open. Simon and Oldham have size and guards! Return everyone from last years team. Saw them both this summer and was impressed

Simon

Oldham

North

Gallatin

 

Sleepers

Collins

Owen

South

Spencer

Anderson

1. OldhamCounty - Smith, Payne, big boy that I forget his name 6'7

2. Simon Kenton - Chambers, Gray, 2 big boys, lots of young players coming on

3. North Oldham - Rowan, Steinmetz, Yates, new coach that knows how to win at a big level

4. Collins - Elzy and the best talent of athletes to choose from

5. South Oldham - very strong soph class and Fields, a very good player

6. Gallatin County- best young guards, Davis, Morgan, Brown, (Williamson, Carlton and Dossett) nice older players

 

I think all six could win the region. All have weaknesses, all have strengths. Region will be wide open. Owen, Walton, Grant and Spencer can beat any of these teams, but I don't think they can win the region.

It appears a really good team out of the 29th district will not make the regional tournament.

Don't follow the 8th Region much, do you?

Actually I do, you don't have to agree with me, it's my opinion.

What players should we watch for from these teams?

North Oldham-Devon Rowen

Shelby County-I'm not sure who they have since Hick's left for Trinity and some may have went to Martha Layne Collins.

South Oldham-Carson Fields

North Oldham-Devon Rowen

Shelby County-I'm not sure who they have since Hick's left for Trinity and some may have went to Martha Layne Collins.

South Oldham-Carson Fields

 

Thanks for the info, always like to keep up with players from each region. Thank goodness we have BGP.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.