Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Predictions

Featured Replies

Bengals home opener, will that be enough to get them back to 1-1 and secure their first division win of the season? Should be a packed house that will flood the Oktoberfest for a victory celebration after the game. Bengals 23 Ravens 21.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say Bengals play a lot better on the defensive side of the ball, but will that be enough? I'm not sure. I'll say Bengals 20-14...

I'm hoping that I'll be in attendance. Not sure yet, but I don't think the home team wins this one.

Anyone know the line on this one yet?

My hope is Bengals win by 10 [24-14] or something like that. My hope is that last week was just unfortunate timing - meaning if you give Belichick 5 months to prepare for one game I don't care who you are -- you're screwed. I think the reality of it is unfortunately none of us know which defense or offense will show up this week. Let's just hope our center can keep their Nose guard out of our backfield :0).....Go BENGALS - WHO DEY!

^I think I saw Ravens (-2.5) earlier today...

Wow, after last week, thought it might be more. I'll say the Ravens by a FG. I say that the Bengals show much better than last week.

Realistically I think the Ravens win by a touchdown. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I'm hoping that I'll be in attendance. Not sure yet, but I don't think the home team wins this one.

I'll be there. Balt. is supposed to be weak in the defensive backfield. Keep CP clean and they can be successful. Bengals D must step up. Balt has a few more weapons offensively than last year.

Bengals 17-14

I'll be there. Balt. is supposed to be weak in the defensive backfield. Keep CP clean and they can be successful. Bengals D must step up. Balt has a few more weapons offensively than last year.

Bengals 17-14

 

That's a huge if but if they can I think the Bengals can win easily. But you saw my predictions.

That's a huge if but if they can I think the Bengals can win easily. But you saw my predictions.

I saw it. you still have the season tics? I'll be there Sunday.

  • Author

Game officially sold out. Will be on local TV so all the bashers can watch secretly.

I saw it. you still have the season tics? I'll be there Sunday.

 

I sure do, probably will be my last but not because I am not a fan anymore. Getting married etc...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.