Anderson (OH) 33 Boone County 8

RomanEmpire

Boone held Anderson to 7 points until middle of 2nd quarter, then they had 3 quick scores. Boone's defense was on the field the entire game. Offense couldn't get much going. Came close to scoring once in first half but QB threw an interception which led to an Anderson score.

Boone's offenses couldn't get anything going at all if the rebels score and finish drives this is a close game in my opinion... Rebels will be fine in their district I don't know many nky teams that can compete with Anderson..

Probably Highlands and Ryle...

I don't know; we'll have to see how good Anderson does this year; they have competed with OH's DI powers in the past; if they are on that level, I don't see Highlands and Ryle doing much against them.

Not trying to thread jack but I heard recently that Anderson and Turpin may have to combine into one school if a levy isn't passed to pay for both schools. Imagine how scary that team could be...

Anderson way to well coached for Boone. Boone will get beat by teams like them year in and year out if they don't learn to not run the SAME plays over and over again. Boone's defense hung in there till midway through the 2nd quarter and Anderson showed Boone they're no match for them. Boone played ten times better than last year but they are still no match..