Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Arena Team in NKY

Featured Replies

Glad to hear things are going so well. Good luck!

  • Replies 71
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had season tickets for the Cincinnati Commando's last year, arena football is great entertainment. Happy that I can watch arena football in a nice facility. The Cincinnati Gardens should be condemned! I’m very surprised the Dominick Goodman didn’t get a roster spot an AFL team. He caught everything thrown his way last year. He is a great signing for the new team!

  • Author

Everyone I have set a date and location for our tryout. it will be November 20th and the Midwest Hoops facility in Florence KY. registration will begin at 6:30 and we will hit the field at 7. Please tell everyone about it so we can get as much local talent on the squad as possible. Feel free to pm me or write on here if you have and questions. The cost will be $40 for preregistration and $50 for paying at the door. Thanks again and please help me get the word out!

  • Author

No he is living in Cleveland now and may be playing AF1 in Cleveland.

How many guys are you planning to keep from tryouts PS? Is there more of a need on either side of the ball?

  • Author

25 guys will be on the roster. We make take a couple more to camp but the final roster will be 25 so the competition should be really good. We need a little of everything. I am hoping to see some QB's but we also need DB's and WR's.

  • Author

Just wanted to remind everyone about the tryout this weekend. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I am hoping for a big turn out and want some good local talent.

Looks like Ill have to come to some games now that you signed my man Luke Scarborough. Played with him in college and he has a lot of arena football experience. He will be a solid defensive in for you guys.

  • Author

Yeah he is a great man. I can't wait to see him on the field. It's almost time to get out there.

I wonder what other positions they are looking to fill?

  • Author

We are looking for everything. I really want to see QB's workout. Also I really want to see the WR and DB's. But we need to fill all poistions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.