New Arena Team in NKY

I just accepted a job with a new Arena team here in Northern Kentucky called the Northern Kentucky Rivermonsters. We will be having a press conference at the Bank of Kentucky Center September 2nd at 2 oclock if anyone is interested in seeing and learning more about the team. We will also be playing our home games at the Bank of Kentucky Center in early Feb. I will be helping out with sponsorships and season tickets. I really think this can work in this area and the facitlity is beautiful. I hope you all can help me out and support the team. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks in advance :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured the name had something to do with the Ohio River...just glad that Ohio or Cincinnati isn't in the name...my submission for the team name was RiverBandits...a play off the non-existent riverboat gambling on the Kentucky side of the river. I don't mind RiverMonsters but wouldn't be surprised if the people from the TV have a problem with it...you know how those TV folks are with naming rights...lol.