Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crittenden County at Mayfield predictions

Featured Replies

By how many points will Mayfield yet again end Crittenden's season this week?

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crittenden 28 Mayfield 20. I'm figuring we'll block a field go.

Mayfield by 2 or 3 td's. If Critt lays down, it could be worse.

I know what what you mean. If Mayfield comes out a little slow, Critt.'s margin of victory might be larger.

I'm looking forward to this game...I'll give Crittenden its due, they're playing very well and have a good enough offensive team and combination of skill players to give Mayfield some trouble. I like the way Mayfields playing right now..They are very balanced offensively and you really can't key on any particular player, because they can all hurt you..QB Shelton can hurt you thru the air but more with his running ability.He's deceptively quick and can pick up big chunks at a time..Rust is the workhorse back, who's going to give you 110% every play, Hatchell gives you the power back for short yardage situations and has great hands as a receiver out of the backfield, Dumas gives you the breakaway capability with his speed and they also have a couple of nice route receivers..i think the game will come down to whoever wins the battle in the trenches and can contain the others offense..I think it'll be a fairly high scoring game..i'm picking Mayfield 42 Crittenden Co. 21

Mayfield by 2 or 3 td's. If Critt lays down, it could be worse.

Your crazy if you think that Crittenden will lay down

Your crazy if you think that Crittenden will lay down

 

 

Rocket, i agree..i don't think they will, but, they have folded there tents in past games with Mayfield...Maybe they didn't, but, it sure looked that way. I don't think it was just that Mayfield was that much better..

Rocket, i agree..i don't think they will, but, they have folded there tents in past games with Mayfield...Maybe they didn't, but, it sure looked that way. I don't think it was just that Mayfield was that much better..

 

I don't believe for a second that Crittenden folded at all. In the meetings since 2002 Mayfield has just had the better team. In 2002 Mayfield was that much better than Crittenden. If Mayfield had left their starters in the game it would have been a bigger blow out than it was. It wasn't even close. Last year Mayfield also was better, not by much, but better. It has nothing to do with Crittenden folding or laying down. Crittenden is a better program than that. I really believe that Crittenden's schedule has hurt them when it comes to playoff time year in and year out.

I don't believe for a second that Crittenden folded at all. In the meetings since 2002 Mayfield has just had the better team. In 2002 Mayfield was that much better than Crittenden. If Mayfield had left their starters in the game it would have been a bigger blow out than it was. It wasn't even close. Last year Mayfield also was better, not by much, but better. It has nothing to do with Crittenden folding or laying down. Crittenden is a better program than that. I really believe that Crittenden's schedule has hurt them when it comes to playoff time year in and year out.

 

I agree, it is why Mayfield schedules the Tilghmans and the Hopkinsvilles every year. I do think though that this years Crittenden offense is the best that it has been in years and I look for this game to be close but I have no idea as to a score. It will be interesting to see how Crittenden plays against the Mayfield D, if they try to grind the game out with running, I give the game to Mayfield. I think that Mayfield has the answer to the passing game as well, but it hurts to be missing Fred Brown.

  • Author

Mayfield 35 Crittenden County 7

Both will score, but Mayfield will be able to stop the Rockets more than they can stop the Cardinals.

 

Mayfield 42 Crittenden 28

If Mayfield and Graves County both win Friday night, and Christian Co defeats Apollo, who would have the right to play the following Friday? Graves or Mayfield? Who would play on Thursday or Saturday? Anybody know? Or is this scenario even possible?

Mayfield has home field though out the playoffs this season.

I think you misunderstand my question. If Mayfield and Graves BOTH win, then Graves could have a home playoff game, too. Which team has the right to play on Friday night? I'm guessing you don't know either...

Mayfield has 1st choice on when they want to play. Mayfield has the odd # years.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.