August 25, 201016 yr Pujols single to shallow left. Still 4-3. Bases loaded. 1 out. Ducks on the pond for Holiday. Who fouls out to 1st. 2 out. Felipe Lopez up.
August 25, 201016 yr Author It's always a lot more relaxing watching the Reds knowing the Cardinals have already lost.
August 25, 201016 yr Pittsburgh uber alles. Almost makes me forgive them for Kimo von Cheapshot's blow to Carson's knee in the playoff game.
August 25, 201016 yr Pittsburgh uber alles. Almost makes me forgive them for Kimo von Cheapshot's blow to Carson's knee in the playoff game. That qualifies as PANIC. Or Whining which would align you with PETA Tony. So, we'll say Panic.
August 25, 201016 yr That loss guarantees that worse case scenario the Reds have gained at least 0.5 games in the standings on the West Coast trip. That has to be viewed as a HUGE success.
August 25, 201016 yr That qualifies as PANIC. Or Whining which would align you with PETA Tony. So, we'll say Panic. Don't be touching my shin guards before the 1st pitch. :taz:
August 25, 201016 yr Author I hope the Reds batters are patient at the plate tonight. Sanchez can be wild at times.
August 25, 201016 yr Don't be touching my shin guards before the 1st pitch. :taz: Don't be mouthin' my manager.
August 25, 201016 yr Good to hear the Pirates won, I saw they were up 4-2 but lost track on the ride home. I'm going to go start watching the game but I'm going to be doin some work, so hopefully I can stay off BGP. :lol:
August 25, 201016 yr I hope the Reds batters are patient at the plate tonight. Sanchez can be wild at times. 9 pitch inning.
August 25, 201016 yr Incredibly inconsistent and wild pitcher on the hill....Let's see a total of 9 pitches in inning 1...Plate discipline on this team drives me up the wall.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.