Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big 2 out 2 run single by Neil Walker in the bottom of the 7th....Pirates up 4-2. Wainwright staring his second straight loss square in the face.

  • Author

Who is the Pirates closer now?

I have no clue really.

Now we're getting somewhere.

 

I'll be in for the long haul, unless we get Voltronized again tonight.

Now we're getting somewhere.

 

I'll be in for the long haul, unless we get Voltronized again tonight.

 

:lol: Well that's not vey nice...

4-2 Pirates. Cards coming up in the 9th. 8-9-1 hitters are up for the Cards.

:lol: Well that's not vey nice...

Just prayin' for your avatar to change. Uphill battle though.

I hate the Cardinals, not sure if I've mentioned it.

Before we start, Big Snack bought me lunch today even after I offered to buy. He was feeling generous I suppose. And it was actually my turn to buy. He'll do anything to break a losing streak.

Schumacher leads off the 9th with a single for the Cards.

Infield single. 1st and 2nd nobody out.

Infield single. 4-3. 1 out. Runners on 1st and 2nd. Pujols up to the plate.

  • Author

Pirates suck!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.