Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Not Done For 2010

Featured Replies

I was thinking around 15 to 20.

 

I think that's a little high. Somewhere in the 20's sounds about right. I just don't think you can put him ahead of guys like Fab Melo, Thristan Thompson, Doron Lamb, Adriean Payne, etc.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two of them, I believe.

 

Polson got one of them. The other is still up for grabs.

Polson got one of them. The other is still up for grabs.

 

I thought Polson was a walkon?

I thought Polson was a walkon?

 

He was, but Cal was impressed, and now Jarrod has a scholarship.

He was, but Cal was impressed, and now Jarrod has a scholarship.

 

Doesn't hurt that there was one just going to waste this year anyways. Pretty much the same situation as Mark Krebs...

Would be a huge addition, especially with Jones being banged up.

Would be a huge addition, especially with Jones being banged up.

 

Jones has a short-term injury, correct?

Polson got one of them. The other is still up for grabs.

 

I believe there were three, and Polson got one of them. Pretty sure we still have two left. Polson's is just a one-year scholarship.

I believe there were three, and Polson got one of them. Pretty sure we still have two left. Polson's is just a one-year scholarship.

 

Technically, they're all one-year scholarships.

Technically, they're all one-year scholarships.

 

True, but in the case w/ Polson, I think it's understood he won't be on athletic scholarship next season. Cal is withholding scholarships this year to make room for the monster class next year IMO.

Jones has a short-term injury, correct?

 

Just a month. Shouldn't affect him afterwards.

Jones has a short-term injury, correct?

 

Yeah as of right now he is just out with a stress fracture in his rib, only supposed to be out until mid September.

 

 

Just a month. Shouldn't affect him afterwards.

 

 

Coming into the scrimages he was hobbled by an ankle and a shoulder. He showed big heart practicing and trying to play through it, but anytime you have a guy getting so many nagging injuries, it is good to get a similar type player/talent in there to take some of the load off. Without DeAndre Daniels the depth chart after Jones would go Eloy Vargas, and...

 

Even though I expect to see Miller playing the four in certain situations this year, adding Daniels would be a huge fill gap in case something substantial happened to Jones.

  • Author

Even though I expect to see Miller playing the four in certain situations this year, adding Daniels would be a huge fill gap in case something substantial happened to Jones.

 

Daniels is most certainly a 3 as a freshman...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.