Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Not Done For 2010

Featured Replies

Daniels is most certainly a 3 as a freshman...

 

What's his size & weight?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What's his size & weight?

 

6'8" and 180...

Is this guy supposed to make a decision in the next few days? I got that impression from watching the sports on one of the Lexington stations.

Daniels is most certainly a 3 as a freshman...

 

Wouldn't you say as is right now Miller would be a three as well? He had to play the four for Calipari a lot in Canada after Jones went down, and looked pretty good. In almost any other system or at almost any other school he would be a three and nothing other than a three, but with the four out one in that UK will be running I can see him out there in the four spot if Jones, Miller, and Vargas are all off the floor. If he and Miller are in the game at the same time and Jones is not it, I could see Miller at the four and Daniels at the three, but I think we'll see Cal use Miller all over the place this season so there may be instances in which you see Daniels in that spot and Miller at the three.

 

Of course this will be a to do about nothing topic if he decides to prep or go somewhere other than Kentucky.

Edited by dolamite

  • Author
Wouldn't you say as is right now Miller would be a three as well? He had to play the four for Calipari a lot in Canada after Jones went down, and looked pretty good. In almost any other system or at almost any other school he would be a three and nothing other than a three, but with the four out one in that UK will be running I can see him out there in the four spot if Jones, Miller, and Vargas are all off the floor. If he and Miller are in the game at the same time and Jones is not it, I could see Miller at the four and Daniels at the three, but I think we'll see Cal use Miller all over the place this season so there may be instances in which you see Daniels in that spot and Miller at the three.

 

Of course this will be a to do about nothing topic if he decides to prep or go somewhere other than Kentucky.

 

I think you will see Miller play quite a bit of 4 this year with or without Daniels...

I think you will see Miller play quite a bit of 4 this year with or without Daniels...

 

He looked good last week in that role, given it was against sub par competition. What stood out to me though was that for the first time Darius did not look timid and uncomfortable out there. Instead he took charge and just played.

I think you will see Miller play quite a bit of 4 this year with or without Daniels...

 

According to Cal, he thinks his best spot is out front in the 2, and will probably play him a lot there also.

So with school starting this week isn't the kid going to have to make a decision today ?

  • Author
So with school starting this week isn't the kid going to have to make a decision today ?

 

Not really. You have I think 10 days to play with once school starts for situations like this...

Not really. You have I think 10 days to play with once school starts for situations like this...

 

I'd hope the young man would at least pretend to be interested in getting off to a fast start academically.

I'd hope the young man would at least pretend to be interested in getting off to a fast start academically.

 

New news is that he doesn't have the classes completed or the SAT completed to qualify this year, therefore, leading him to attend prep school for one year. Not sure how accurate the info is, but that's what I've been reading.

New news is that he doesn't have the classes completed or the SAT completed to qualify this year, therefore, leading him to attend prep school for one year. Not sure how accurate the info is, but that's what I've been reading.

 

I figured he wouldn't have the academic standards completed, at least in regards to the pre-college curriculum courses.

Multiple sources are reporting he will attend a prep school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.