UK Not Done For 2010

gametime

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniels is most certainly a 3 as a freshman...

Wouldn't you say as is right now Miller would be a three as well? He had to play the four for Calipari a lot in Canada after Jones went down, and looked pretty good. In almost any other system or at almost any other school he would be a three and nothing other than a three, but with the four out one in that UK will be running I can see him out there in the four spot if Jones, Miller, and Vargas are all off the floor. If he and Miller are in the game at the same time and Jones is not it, I could see Miller at the four and Daniels at the three, but I think we'll see Cal use Miller all over the place this season so there may be instances in which you see Daniels in that spot and Miller at the three.

Of course this will be a to do about nothing topic if he decides to prep or go somewhere other than Kentucky.

Edited by dolamite

Wouldn't you say as is right now Miller would be a three as well? He had to play the four for Calipari a lot in Canada after Jones went down, and looked pretty good. In almost any other system or at almost any other school he would be a three and nothing other than a three, but with the four out one in that UK will be running I can see him out there in the four spot if Jones, Miller, and Vargas are all off the floor. If he and Miller are in the game at the same time and Jones is not it, I could see Miller at the four and Daniels at the three, but I think we'll see Cal use Miller all over the place this season so there may be instances in which you see Daniels in that spot and Miller at the three.

Of course this will be a to do about nothing topic if he decides to prep or go somewhere other than Kentucky.

I think you will see Miller play quite a bit of 4 this year with or without Daniels...

I think you will see Miller play quite a bit of 4 this year with or without Daniels...

He looked good last week in that role, given it was against sub par competition. What stood out to me though was that for the first time Darius did not look timid and uncomfortable out there. Instead he took charge and just played.

I'd hope the young man would at least pretend to be interested in getting off to a fast start academically.

New news is that he doesn't have the classes completed or the SAT completed to qualify this year, therefore, leading him to attend prep school for one year. Not sure how accurate the info is, but that's what I've been reading.

New news is that he doesn't have the classes completed or the SAT completed to qualify this year, therefore, leading him to attend prep school for one year. Not sure how accurate the info is, but that's what I've been reading.

I figured he wouldn't have the academic standards completed, at least in regards to the pre-college curriculum courses.