uk#1fan

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predict a relatively low scoring game between the Breds and Red Colonels. On paper you'd have to give the edge to 6A Dixie vs. the smaller 2A Breds. If Pike is half as good as he's been predicted by many to be, Dixie should be able to pull this one out. I'll go with Dixie 21-13.

Predict a relatively low scoring game between the Breds and Red Colonels. On paper you'd have to give the edge to 6A Dixie vs. the smaller 2A Breds. If Pike is half as good as he's been predicted by many to be, Dixie should be able to pull this one out. I'll go with Dixie 21-13.

horst, Dixie is a 5A school and plays in the same 5A Division as CovCath, HHS and Scott (kenton).

I think the Breds have a real chance in this one. Dixie won a pretty close game year 19-7 with its' QB Wilson rushing for 113 yards in the game. I doubt his efforts are duplicated this Friday. In addition the Breds offense will be a lot better. Breds in a close one.

I expect a close one Friday night. Dixie should be able to move the ball, however, their defense these past few years has been horrible. NCC should be able to move the ball, and Kelly will get his yards. I really don't expect the difference in this game to be anymore than 10 points, unless Pike turns out to be all that and a bag of chips in his first start.

I expect a close one Friday night. Dixie should be able to move the ball, however, their defense these past few years has been horrible. NCC should be able to move the ball, and Kelly will get his yards. I really don't expect the difference in this game to be anymore than 10 points, unless Pike turns out to be all that and a bag of chips in his first start.

I think Pike will throw for 300 yards but also think Kelly will get 100 plus yards.