Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP American Conference Rosters

Featured Replies

If it makes you feel any better Rocket, I don't think you're even one of the bottom 3 teams at this point.:D

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it makes you feel any better Rocket, I don't think you're even one of the bottom 3 teams at this point.:D

 

Let's see your rankings.

Let's see your rankings.

 

I'll post my rankings after the next round so we'll be exactly half way through the draft.

The trade conversation in the draft thread got me thinking about the rosters thus far, so I've listed what everyone's teams look like at this point, and given my rankings of the teams...Poor ole Rocket. :lol:

 

 

Mississippi Thrill

Matt Schaub

C.J. Spiller

DeAngelo Williams

Anquan Boldin

Wes Welker

Kellen Winslow

 

Junction City Jailcats

Eli Manning

Steven Jackson

Jahvid Best

Felix Jones

Brandon Marshall

Robert Meachem

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Jerome Harrison

Ladanian Tomlinson

Donald Driver

Hines Ward

Roddy White

 

Dorton Street Sweepers

Chad Henne

Matt Ryan

Brandon Jacobs

Laurence Maroney

Ryan Grant

Randy Moss

Chad Ochocinco

Antonio Gates

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish

Jay Cutler

Rashard Mendenhall

Shonne Greene

Pierre Thomas

Steve Smith (CAR)

Brent Celek

 

Maysville Split Ends

Ben Rothlisberger

Knowshon Moreno

Adrian Peterson

Desean Jackson

Steve Breaston

Jermichael Finley

Vikings DEF

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Kevin Kolb

Maurice Jones-Drew

Michael Bush

Marion Barber

Andre Johnson

Jets DEF

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Justin Forsett

Frank Gore

Lesean McCoy

Devin Aromashodu

Percy Harvin

Reggie Wayne

Vinsante Shiancoe

 

Bardstown Butchers

Tom Brady

Ronnie Brown

Cadillac Williams

Chris Johnson

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Santana Moss

 

Fleming County Hooligans

Joe Flacco

Joey Addai

Montario Hardesty

Clinton Portis

Dez Bryant

Larry Fitzgerald

Greg Jennings

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists

Tony Romo

Thomas Jones

Chris Wells

Rickey Williams

Miles Austin

Hakeem Nicks

 

Marrowbone Marauders

Peyton Manning

Donald Brown

Jamaal Charles

Ben Tate

Marques Colston

Mike Sims-Walker

Tony Gonzalez

 

Big Creek Moonshiners

Carson Palmer

Cedric Benson

Ryan Matthews

Dewayne Bowe

Pierre Garcon

Sidney Rice

Vernon Davis

 

Indo Savages

Phillip Rivers

Ahmad Bradshaw

Reggie Bush

Jonathon Stewart

Leon Washington

Michael Crabtree

Calvin Johnson

 

Boyle County Blue Devils

Brett Favre

Donovan McNabb

Fred Jackson

Ray Rice

Vincent Jackson

 

Maytown Mirkers

Aaron Rodgers

Michael Turner

Jeremey Maclin

Steve Smith (NYG)

Mike Wallace

Dallas Clark

 

My Rankings:

 

1) Bardstown Butchers

2) Junction City Jailcats

3) Atwood Fighting' Amish

4) Big Creek Moonshiners

5) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

6) Fleming County Hooligans

7) Dorton Street Sweepers

8) Mississippi Thrill

9) Bushwood Country Club Gophers

10) Maytown Mirkers

11) Boyle County Blue Devils

12) Northern Kentucky Blazers

13) Maysville Split Ends

14) Indo Savages

15) Marrowbone Marauders

16) Paducah Rabbit Fists

 

:lol: I'm such a homer... Da Bengals will probably end up costing me... :idunno:

I don't think my team is all that bad considering I gave away a draft pick on an error by my part. I guess I shouldn't even turn in a lineup every week since this expert rankings have me in deadlast...

I don't think my team is all that bad considering I gave away a draft pick on an error by my part. I guess I shouldn't even turn in a lineup every week since this expert rankings have me in deadlast...

 

You could save a few of us the hastle of setting lineups by doing that, then again its not gonna be that much of a hastle if you do turn one in.:banana:

We'll see

 

I think Thomas Jones could really be big for your team.

I think Beanie Wells will get a lot of carries, Romo will have tons of targets, Austin was a stud last year, and Nicks has tons of upside and Manning shoot hit 4000 yards and there's no superstar WR in NY so Nicks could be a good pick. Don't count my team out just yet

My team is full of could be's and we'll sees.. Hopefully it turns out positive.

I think Beanie Wells will get a lot of carries, Romo will have tons of targets, Austin was a stud last year, and Nicks has tons of upside and Manning shoot hit 4000 yards and there's no superstar WR in NY so Nicks could be a good pick. Don't count my team out just yet

 

 

 

Only the know-it-alls and football psychics are counting your team out in round 7.:lol: I wouldn't take too much stock in the 7th round rankings. Wait until the draft is over and then worry if they are still bashing your team.:thumb:

I think Beanie Wells will get a lot of carries, Romo will have tons of targets, Austin was a stud last year, and Nicks has tons of upside and Manning shoot hit 4000 yards and there's no superstar WR in NY so Nicks could be a good pick. Don't count my team out just yet

 

I'm in the other conference but if one of your RBs turn out I don't think your team is going to be that bad. I think Romo will have a big year, Austin should continue to put up numbers and Nicks is going to be alot better this year. I'm no fantasy expert but considering you basically lost a draft pick I think you could have done alot worse.

I actually like Rocket's team. Sure Romo will have a couple of dud games, but that offense should produce points and I don't want to be the one playing him the week Romo hooks up with Austin for two or three scores, and that could possibly happen during a double header week and all of a sudden he has two wins in one week. He has four players I really wanted in Austin, Wells, Williams and Nicks. Wells was great down the stretch but Leinart isn't Warner so the jury is out, any RB can be a stud with a trio like Warner, Fitz and Boldin lighting it up through the air, very hard to hammer the box if you are a defense facing that crew. Williams still has fresh legs and I actually think he's better than Brown but as a fantasy owner you hate RBBC situations. Hard to predict at this point but I'd be suprised if he isn't in the running for a playoff spot as long as injuries don't factor into the equation.

 

At this point the BlueDevils would be ranked last. I didn't agree with the choice of keeping McNabb, then taking another QB in the third round put him behind the eightball depth wise. VJax is a stud but he's out four games, and that's five games since we will have a double header, so he has two players within the first five rounds that will not be playing every week.

Edited by NEERFAN

I don't like the Thomas Jones pick a whole lot, but I could be wrong about that. I don't see much wrong with the rest.

 

 

I hope Kevin Kolb plays well.:D

I don't like the Thomas Jones pick a whole lot, but I could be wrong about that. I don't see much wrong with the rest.

 

 

I hope Kevin Kolb plays well.:D

 

Most fantasy mags think he's gonna get a lot of goal line touches. Heck he had 1400 yards last year, and Charles has never had to carry a full load and doesn't have the size to do it either. I think I got a steal where I got him honestly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.