Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP American Conference Rosters

Featured Replies

I hope Rocket wins the American Conference now. :lol:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit I do like the fact that UKMF's rankings have his team at #2 :lol:. You sure you're not easily #1? :D

At this point I would say Big Creek Moonshiners has the best team.

At this point I would say Big Creek Moonshiners has the best team.

 

 

I like the Moonshiners and Mirkers.

  • Author
I must admit I do like the fact that UKMF's rankings have his team at #2 :lol:. You sure you're not easily #1? :D

 

I'm nothing if not confident. :lol: :D

With the exception of Ben Tate, I'm pretty happy with my team. I wasn't sure what direction to go when I took him, and it's nothing but an "I hope this works" pick...

I'm nothing if not confident. :lol: :D

 

Gotcha man. Nothing wrong with that :thumb:.

At this point I would say Big Creek Moonshiners has the best team.

 

It takes so much luck to win in fantasy. Nothing surprises me anymore. Thanks for the jinx... :D

To be the man, you have to beat the man. The Junction City Jailcats have been the man in our division the past two years. We'll have to get by them before we start looking for bigger and better things.

Everybody likes their own team...nobody drafts guys they don't like or aren't expecting to perform well. It's impossible to be objective about your own team.

Everybody likes their own team...nobody drafts guys they don't like or aren't expecting to perform well. It's impossible to be objective about your own team.

 

Some people also don't think their baby is ugly but love is blind I suppose. :D

Here's an updated roster list after 8 rounds:

 

Mississippi Thrill

Matt Schaub

DeAngelo Williams

C.J. Spiller

Darren Sproles

Anquan Boldin

Wes Welker

Kellen Winslow

Packers DEF

 

Junction City Jailcats

Eli Manning

Steven Jackson

Felix Jones

Jahvid Best

Brandon Marshall

Terrell Owens

Robert Meachem

Chris Cooley

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers

Drew Brees

Matt Forte

Jerome Harrison

Ladanian Tomlinson

Roddy White

Hines Ward

Donald Driver

Ravens DEF

 

Dorton Street Sweepers

Matt Ryan

Chad Henne

Brandon Jacobs

Ryan Grant

Laurence Maroney

Randy Moss

Chad Ochocinco

Derrick Mason

Antonio Gates

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish

Jay Cutler

Rashard Mendenhall

Shonne Greene

Pierre Thomas

Steve Smith (CAR)

Johnny Knox

Malcom Floyd

Brent Celek

 

Maysville Split Ends

Ben Rothlisberger

Adrian Peterson

Knowshon Moreno

Steve Slaton

Desean Jackson

Steve Breaston

Jermichael Finley

Vikings DEF

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

Kevin Kolb

Maurice Jones-Drew

Marion Barber

Michael Bush

Andre Johnson

Mohamed Massaquoi

Zach Miller

Jets DEF

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers

Vince Young

Frank Gore

Lesean McCoy

Justin Forsett

Reggie Wayne

Percy Harvin

Devin Aromashodu

Vinsante Shiancoe

 

Bardstown Butchers

Tom Brady

Chris Johnson

Ronnie Brown

Cadillac Williams

Tim Hightower

Santana Moss

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Jason Witten

 

Fleming County Hooligans

Joe Flacco

Joey Addai

Clinton Portis

Montario Hardesty

Larry Fitzgerald

Greg Jennings

Dez Bryant

John Carlson

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists

Tony Romo

Beanie Wells

Ricky Williams

Thomas Jones

Miles Austin

Hakeem Nicks

Braylon Edwards

Dustin Keller

 

Marrowbone Marauders

Peyton Manning

Jamaal Charles

Donald Brown

Ben Tate

Marques Colston

Mike Sims-Walker

Demaryius Thomas

Tony Gonzalez

 

Big Creek Moonshiners

Carson Palmer

Cedric Benson

Ryan Matthews

Chester Taylor

Sidney Rice

Dwayne Bowe

Pierre Garcon

Vernon Davis

 

Indo Savages

Phillip Rivers

Reggie Bush

Jonathon Stewart

Leon Washington

Ahmad Bradshaw

Michael Crabtree

Calvin Johnson

Colts DEF

 

Boyle County Blue Devils

Brett Favre

Donovan McNabb

Ray Rice

Fred Jackson

Darren McFadden

Vincent Jackson

Kenny Britt

Owen Daniels

 

Maytown Mirkers

Aaron Rodgers

Michael Turner

Jeremey Maclin

Steve Smith (NYG)

Mike Wallace

Dallas Clark

Eagles DEF

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.