Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

I know what you mean. I used to get mad a my brother over an e-mail all the time.

 

:lol: I wasn't mad, just curious why he was going to wait.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MFL site is correct
I know. He was my next pick. Well back to the drawing board.

Montario Hardesty, Cleveland

Another pick that was on my board. Good one.

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Dwayne Bowe KCC

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Donald Driver GB

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – TE Kellen Winslow TBB

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – QB Donovan McNabb WAS

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB Darren McFadden OAK

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – WR Derrick Mason BAL

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –Time Expired

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Thomas Jones KC

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – RB Montario Hardesty CLEV

 

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – OTC until 10:49 AM CST on Sunday

 

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

Round Seven thread started

Hey guys just got back from my last praxis test. Will make my pick shortly.

Hard to sense a joke sometimes on message boards, my apologies.

 

I was just messing with you, no need to apologize.

I think this guy is still available, at least the site says he is.

 

I need another WR and after some debate about who to take, I'm going to gamble on Pierre Garcon. At least the Colts will throw the ball alot.

I don't have my sheet with me so if this guy is picked someone let me know. I am at work but I will go ahead and try.

 

TE Chris Cooley, WAS

Another pick that was on my board. Good one.

I was going to try Thomas Jones then hope he would be there my next pick.

Pretty sure Cooley is available.

He is

I like Hardesty. Hard to believe T Jones lasted that long. I had thoughts of taking him a few picks ago.

I like Hardesty. Hard to believe T Jones lasted that long. I had thoughts of taking him a few picks ago.

 

I did as well, just couldn't bring myself to take him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.