Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR David Bowe KCC

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Donald Driver GB

 

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – OTC until 4:47 PM CST on Thursday

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Dwayne Bowe KCC

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Donald Driver GB

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

 

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – OTC until 10:37 EST On Thursday

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

But his pick is listed on the above board as David Bowe it should read Dwayne Bowe .

But his pick is listed on the above board as David Bowe it should read Dwayne Bowe .

 

Shhh I was wondering if Dwayne was still going to be available to me. :D

 

I blame Godot I just copied and pasted his.

  • Author
FYI - Dwayne Bowe

 

I think you should take David Bowe and I'll take Dwayne.

  • Author
Shhh I was wondering if Dwayne was still going to be available to me. :D

 

I blame Godot I just copied and pasted his.

 

 

I think MJ's the target here, not Godot.

I think MJ's the target here, not Godot.

 

Indeed he is.

Whatever...it happens.

 

I keep watching all the WR's I want slip away lol. I may have to go a different route.

  • Author
Whatever...it happens.

 

I keep watching all the WR's I want slip away lol. I may have to go a different route.

 

 

Whatever yourself there buddy. We know you're fascinated with David, it's ok, each to his own.

David Bowie.jpg

I won't lie...I enjoy the movie, "The Labyrinth" lol

 

Be nice to make my pick today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.