Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

Maniacs select Donovan McNabb QB of Washington Redskins .

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Dwayne Bowe KCC

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Donald Driver GB

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – TE Kellen Winslow TBB

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – QB Donovan McNabb WAS

 

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 9:37 PM CST on Friday

 

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

I think that I'm locked in on who I want to take, hopefully sweet doesn't take him. I am heading to bed, but if anyone wants to leave their pick with me because they won't be around tomorrow, feel free to PM me.

Kind of sad I've probably made my last pick in July. On a side note I wonder what kind of fantasy stats Jerry Rice would have put up on average per year?

Rams select, McFadden, RB, Raiders

I've jumped back and forth and changed my mind several times, but I think I am going to go with...

 

WR Derrick Mason BAL

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Dwayne Bowe KCC

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Donald Driver GB

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – TE Kellen Winslow TBB

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – QB Donovan McNabb WAS

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB Darren McFadden OAK

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – WR Derrick Mason BAL

 

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 7:19 AM CST on Saturday

 

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

I'm going to send Scribe a PM, just so that he knows he's up when he logs in.

 

Also, if anyone else wants to leave their pick with me...feel free.

If you're this impatient in the sixth round, I don't know what you're gonna do in a couple of weeks.

 

I'm not really that impatient. I just like saying stuff like that :lol:.

Kind of sad I've probably made my last pick in July.

Gosh I hope not

 

On a side note I wonder what kind of fantasy stats Jerry Rice would have put up on average per year?

My first year of playing Fantasy Football (1987) was Rice's 3rd year in the league. In my research for the draft I came across an article that said he was going to have a break out year. When I drafted him late everyone said Jerry who. After his 22 TDs in the strike shortened 12 game season everyone knew who he was and I was never able to have him on a team again.

Thanks for making my pick Godot. I'll be around until Sunday around 3PM. I'll have you a list ready by then.

Thanks for making my pick Godot. I'll be around until Sunday around 3PM. I'll have you a list ready by then.
:thumb:

 

How is everything going with your weekly endeavors?

Gosh I hope not

 

 

My first year of playing Fantasy Football (1987) was Rice's 3rd year in the league. In my research for the draft I came across an article that said he was going to have a break out year. When I drafted him late everyone said Jerry who. After his 22 TDs in the strike shortened 12 game season everyone knew who he was and I was never able to have him on a team again.

 

I didn't even know they had fantasy football then. Are you the founder of the whole thing :D?

Godot you are like the GrandPoobah of fantasy football lol. I think you are now the longest running fantasy football guy I know. 22 TD's from WR geesh!

:thumb:

 

How is everything going with your weekly endeavors?

 

 

Great! I'll send you a PM and fill you in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.