Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR Dwayne Bowe KCC

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – WR Donald Driver GB

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –TE Visanthe Shiancoe MIN

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – TE Kellen Winslow TBB

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – RB Fred Jackson BUF

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – QB Donovan McNabb WAS

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – RB Darren McFadden OAK

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – WR Derrick Mason BAL

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – WR T.J Houshmanzadeh SEA

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – RB Thomas Jones KC

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – RB Montario Hardesty CLEV

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – WR Pierre Garcon IND

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – TE Chris Cooley WAS

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Hardesty. Hard to believe T Jones lasted that long. I had thoughts of taking him a few picks ago.

 

I wanted him for backup from my terrible pick of Harrison.

I wanted him for backup from my terrible pick of Harrison.

 

Takes a real man to admit a horrible early pick, you are a man. Not Mike Gundy manly but close. I did the same thing about five years ago, two team keeper, and since I sucked the prior year I had the first or second pick of the draft. I took my fantasy book into the can every time my body told me it was time, and I studied that book. What came out on draft day? JJ Harrington, that's worse than what you did but I still think about it, I guess that means I really have no life from February to September.

Takes a real man to admit a horrible early pick, you are a man. Not Mike Gundy manly but close. I did the same thing about five years ago, two team keeper, and since I sucked the prior year I had the first or second pick of the draft. I took my fantasy book into the can every time my body told me it was time, and I studied that book. What came out on draft day? JJ Harrington, that's worse than what you did but I still think about it, I guess that means I really have no life from February to September.

 

It could workout for me but it's not likely. I didn't really like any of the other options as well. If I had to do it again I don't know who I would pick. :lol:

It could workout for me but it's not likely. I didn't really like any of the other options as well. If I had to do it again I don't know who I would pick. :lol:

 

I'll give you some options:

3.02 34. Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® Thomas, Pierre NOS RB Wed Jul 7 8:27:51 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.03 35. Richmond Outsiders Best, Jahvid DET RB ® Wed Jul 7 5:40:06 p.m. CT 2010

3.04 36. Auxier RiverRats Addai, Joseph IND RB Wed Jul 7 8:46:48 p.m. CT 2010

3.05 37. Possum Trot WarHogs Portis, Clinton WAS RB Fri Jul 9 5:23:55 a.m. CT 2010

3.06 38. Florence Fighters Moss, Randy NEP WR Fri Jul 9 11:11:16 a.m. CT 2010

3.07 39. West Kentucky Rams Jones, Felix DAL RB Fri Jul 9 6:49:25 p.m. CT 2010

3.08 40. Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR Fri Jul 9 6:49:26 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.09 41. Brush Creek Rusty Ankles Schaub, Matt HOU QB Fri Jul 9 6:49:26 p.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.10 42. Shelby Cards Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB Fri Jul 9 7:12:29 p.m. CT 2010

3.11 43. Huggs Thuggs Austin, Miles DAL WR Fri Jul 9 7:41:24 p.m. CT 2010

3.12 44. Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine Favre, Brett MIN QB Sat Jul 10 5:38:04 p.m. CT 2010

3.13 45. Cincinnati Bail Bonds White, Roddy ATL WR Sun Jul 11 6:55:29 a.m. CT 2010

3.14 46. East End Evolution Brown, Ronnie MIA RB Mon Jul 12 8:22:38 a.m. CT 2010

3.15 47. Southern KY SubVets Marshall, Brandon MIA WR Mon Jul 12 8:22:39 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

3.16 48. Louisa Lumber Tate, Ben HOU RB ® Mon Jul 12 8:23:08 a.m. CT 2010

4.01 49. Louisa Lumber Clark, Dallas IND TE Mon Jul 12 8:23:25 a.m. CT 2010

4.02 50. Southern KY SubVets Jennings, Greg GBP WR Mon Jul 12 8:25:20 a.m. CT 2010

4.03 51. East End Evolution Colston, Marques NOS WR Tue Jul 13 10:13:31 a.m. CT 2010

4.04 52. Cincinnati Bail Bonds Manning, Eli NYG QB Tue Jul 13 10:13:32 a.m. CT 2010 Pick made based on Pre-Draft List

4.05 53. Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine Rice, Sidney MIN WR Tue Jul 13 11:00:32

I wasn't going WR I needed to go RB if I wanted to have a change at all so QB and WR weren't an option at that point plus I already had Romo. Jacobs was terrible last year and Ronnie Brown is great if healthy but he splits carries.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.