Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

I know that , but I felt like Finley was a more important fit . Not a lot of differences in top 5 Tes but i feel as though they are a dropoff after 5 . As far as Qbs the top 7 or 8 stand out then anything can happen with the next 10 or 12 . I knew Finley wouldn't be there when it got back to me and I thought maybe one of those 2 would . Trying to talk Elway out of retirement ,NOW. LOL

 

There is still a guy on the board that I think could make up for missing out on those two.....................:sssh:

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Its a tough league man...gotta pull the trigger early with most of these guys draft. I don't try to act like I'm good, but one thing I have learned is that if you are thinking about picking someone, so is about 4-5 others. Not many sleepers or surprises with these guys.

No kidding I had to make a reach just to get a starting RB. :lol:

I waited one round to long on trying get Flacco and/ or Kolb . I just about about pulled the string on both but decided on Finley because I thought one of the 2 would be left .:deadhorse::confused:
I started this draft wanting Flacco, Kolb, or Cutler in that order.

Remind me again who won it all last year....

In all seriousness this is the only league you have to get great defenses early. They rack up the points. I did the same thing last year and it paid off big.

I started this draft wanting Flacco, Kolb, or Cutler in that order.

 

I wanted Kolb and then Flacco and honestly thought I would get one of them but Then I liked Finley a little to well to pass on him

Mike Wallace - WR - Pitt

 

I like that pick. I thought real hard about taking him.

6.01 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – NYJ DEF

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - TE Owen Daniels HOU

6.03 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Mike Wallace PIT

6.04 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – WR David Bowe KCC

 

6.05 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – OTC until 12:38 AM CST on Thursday

 

6.06 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

6.07 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

6.08 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

6.09 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

6.10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

6.11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

6.12 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

6.13 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

6.14 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

6.15 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

6.16 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

NamecipS will pick tonight about 7 when he gets home from work

I'll be glad when it gets back to me so I can take my PK and DEF

I'll be glad when it gets back to me so I can take my PK and DEF

 

Ill get the chance before you do .:lol::rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.