You know what annoys me when I drive?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Five things annoy me more than anything else.

- Other drivers who ride you're blind spot.

- Tractor-trailers that cut you off so they can pass the truck in from of them by driving 1/4 mph faster than it.

- Tractor-trailers that don't obey lane restrictions.

- Drivers who get in the far left lane and go slower than the other lanes.

- Drivers who make turns without signaling.

The blind spot thing ticks me off the most, by far :madman: :taz:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drivers who are too busy on their cell phone to use their turn signal really irk me. Along those same lines, when I need to get over, I look for someone on their cell phone. Generally they're the easiest to get in front of, as they're too pre-occupied with their conversation to care.

Most of my driving is on the expressway. As a result, I use cruise control the majority of the team. It really bothers me when people ride my butt. I'll get over, and they'll either get over behind me or slow down. Since I'm on cruise control, I know that they are the one who is changing speeds, not me.

I also can't stand when drivers cruise along in the left lane, oblivious to their surroundings.

Actually the things that annoy me the most are.

-Left lane drivers

-Blind spot drivers

-Slow people at red lights - It amazes me that everybody can't take their foot off the brake and put it on the gas at the same time. We can all see the light turn green. Why do they wait to go one at a time?

-People who speed up when you go to pass them.

Actually the things that annoy me the most are.

-Left lane drivers

-Blind spot drivers

-Slow people at red lights - It amazes me that everybody can't take their foot off the brake and put it on the gas at the same time. We can all see the light turn green. Why do they wait to go one at a time?

-People who speed up when you go to pass them.

I have a lot of peeves about other drivers, but this is one that has always baffled me. If I'm the 10th car back, I shouldn't have to wait to put on the gas until two minutes later, when the light has just turned yellow.

Mostly I'm with you on other drivers in general. My whole philosophy on driving is staying as far away from the other idiots as possible, because I'm not going to get into a wreck on my own. I'm deathly fearful of my opponents on the highways, and take extreme measures to stay away from them, such as pulling over, speeding up or slowing down a great deal to force a pass or create distance.

- People who hurry up to pass you just so they swerve in front you and turn

- Semis that pass going up hill

- Tailgaters

- Not using a turn-signal

- People on cell phones

- Driving in the left hand lane and not allowing faster traffic to pass

- People who drive way below or above the speed limit

- The police who never seem to be around when all the above takes place