Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Trade Deadline Countdown & Updates

Featured Replies

Wow, looks like I have no idea about anything going in baseball!

  • Replies 116
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this serious? The Astros aren't going to trade Roy Oswalt to a division rival for one top prospect. Zero chance.

 

Yes, that is why I said it. So since I'm so stupid and have no idea, why don't you tell me what the Astros want?

You have to be joking? Miller is really good but the price goes up even more when you trade within the division. No way Miller and a few B prospects get a deal done. NO CHANCE!

 

The only reason this deal isn't going to get done is because St. Louis wont trade Miller. Astros want something like: Ryan, Craig/Jay, Miller, ect... Which would be stupid.

Yes, that is why I said it. So since I'm so stupid and have no idea, why don't you tell me what the Astros want? Please go ahead...
Well, it sure isn't Jon Jay and Brendan Ryan ...
Well, it sure isn't Jon Jay and Brendan Ryan ...

 

Exactly, they want Miller...

Heard a rumor that Reds are ponderin sending 4 prospects to MIL for Ryan Braun.....thoughts?

^ Pick any 4 you want. :lol: That's my thought.

 

 

No not really but I would be very willing to give up some talent to get him.

Exactly, they want Miller...

 

No you said that Miller alone was enough, which obviously isn't the case.

^ Pick any 4 you want. :lol: That's my thought.

 

 

No not really but I would be very willing to give up some talent to get him.

 

:lol: Almost any 4...

:lol: Almost any 4...

 

Braun would be a ridiculous addition but the chances of that happening are about 1% or less.

Chances of the Brewers trading him is slim let alone inside the division.

Braun would be a ridiculous addition but the chances of that happening are about 1% or less.

 

That's 1% too high...:lol:

No you said that Miller alone was enough, which obviously isn't the case.

 

Okay I should have been more clear. I meant Miller would be the center piece and the deciding factor.

 

Deal isn't going to get done though and while there are a few more options for the Cardinals, St. Louis could just go quietly...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.