Eminem - Recovery

UKMustangFan

Just picked it up last night, and while I haven't formed a complete opinion on it yet, as I've only been through it one full time thus far, I have to say I'm once again impressed.

It appears to me that he's back to The Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers LP style. Heck he even includes a song apologizing for Encore and Relapse, both of which I thought were pretty solid.

What's everyone else think?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great album. I've been all over Thank Me Later recently though. Only made my way through the album once. The song that caught my ear the most was the one with Rihanna and "Going Through Changes."

"Space Bound" and "Going Through Changes" are the two that stood out the first time through for me. Also, the "hidden" track (#17), was pretty intense as well.

I can't believe that I am going to say this...but I am actually enjoying the ones that I have heard, minus the profanity. :lol:

I saw him last night on the BET awards. The kid can roll it off the tongue.

I saw him last night on the BET awards. The kid can roll it off the tongue.

He was also on Letterman Friday night with Jay Z, and it was very impressive. Letterman gave them the whole hour, and all three performances (one each by M and Jay Z, then one duet) were done from the rooftop of the Ed Sullivan Theater. They are promoting two live shows they are doing in NY and Detroit in Yankee Stadium and Comerica Park. Can't remember anyone ever doing a rooftop performance on Letterman, very cool.

He was also on Letterman Friday night with Jay Z, and it was very impressive. Letterman gave them the whole hour, and all three performances (one each by M and Jay Z, then one duet) were done from the rooftop of the Ed Sullivan Theater. They are promoting two live shows they are doing in NY and Detroit in Yankee Stadium and Comerica Park. Can't remember anyone ever doing a rooftop performance on Letterman, very cool.

Pretty sure DL used to drop watermelons off a rooftop on his show. Does that count?