Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry County 2010

Featured Replies

What does Henry County need to do to improve in
2010?
What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the status of Henry County's QB after the horrible injury against Central in last year's play-offs? Even from a district rival, hope that Mangess returns healthy. Seemed that Henry Co lost a great deal to graduation, but should have a good returning core if Mangess able to return for his Senior season. I expect another great Henry Co-Western Hills game to decide the district crown.

What is the status of Henry County's QB after the horrible injury against Central in last year's play-offs? Even from a district rival, hope that Mangess returns healthy. Seemed that Henry Co lost a great deal to graduation, but should have a good returning core if Mangess able to return for his Senior season. I expect another great Henry Co-Western Hills game to decide the district crown.

 

Mangess is doing fine. Getting close to 100%, not quite there but should be fine.

Henry county should be decent, they have had some coaching changes and getting all that squared away will be the hardest challenge. They have some nice talent returning but lost some big talent on offense with Baldwin, Butler, and price, on defense they lost a great dl in Rahm as well as 3 startling LB's. I have heard that they have a good core group of hard workers that work extremely hard in the gym and in the off-season. I would think the district will be very competitive again this year.

Henry County should be able to put a good team on the field come August. Senior class has been playing together several years. New head coach this season. Will have to wait and see just how things shake out.

I'm hearing Graham is on his way back to LCA.

IMO the Guy they should have hired in the first place- Dennis Ledford.

IMO the Guy they should have hired in the first place- Dennis Ledford.

 

WHy is Ray Graham leaving now? I think they would be in good hands with Denny Ledford at the helm.

I know Ledford is interested in the job and loves the kids there, but they passed on him once, they may do it again.

Who else is left?

I know Ledford is interested in the job and loves the kids there, but they passed on him once, they may do it again.

 

I doubt they can find someone with higher credentials and availability like Coach Ledford this late in the game.

Wow, as a fan of HC and a parent I can honesly say this is aweful. How can you bail out on kids that you committed to this close to the season! Total lack of class in my book. He never should have applied if he wasnt all in. Hope Coach Ledford gets it. At least he is in it for the right reasons. :thumb:

I don't see why they won't allow Denny to stay with the change occurring now. My question is, does he have enough on staff to get through the season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.