Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaylen Beckham

Featured Replies

Evan Daniels is reporting that he is leaving Lex Cath for St Benedict's in New Jersey...

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was reported in another thread, not sure where one. Catholic lost a good player.

Is he related to Seth Beckham and if so why isnt he going with him?

 

Looks like Larry Morton will be the go-to stud for LC this season. I watched him last weekend and he has a very high motor for an older sophomore.

  • Author
Is he related to Seth Beckham and if so why isnt he going with him?

 

Looks like Larry Morton will be the go-to stud for LC this season. I watched him last weekend and he has a very high motor for an older sophomore.

 

Morton can play, but his life would have been a heck of a lot easier with Beckham running the show...

Morton can play, but his life would have been a heck of a lot easier with Beckham running the show...

 

True story......anything on relation to Seth or not? He is a decent player.

  • Author
True story......anything on relation to Seth or not? He is a decent player.

 

Not sure...

I thought they were brothers. I know they transferred together from Bryan Station to Catholic.

  • Author

Apparently 2012 Indy stud D'Vauntes Smith-Riverra will be playing there as well...

I hate I won't get the opportunity to just go up to Lexington to see him play but I am happy for him to be able to have the opportunity to play at St. Benedict's. Aren't they usually ranked nationally? I look forward to following his progress. Heck of a player.

  • Author
I hate I won't get the opportunity to just go up to Lexington to see him play but I am happy for him to be able to have the opportunity to play at St. Benedict's. Aren't they usually ranked nationally? I look forward to following his progress. Heck of a player.

 

They usually are, but are in a bit of rebuilding mode after a coaching change. Beckham and DSR are one heck of a start to getting back on track...

I thought they were brothers. I know they transferred together from Bryan Station to Catholic.

 

They are brothers.

Morton may not even start. They will survive

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule 13

I wonder why he felt the need to make that move. Wasn't he already being recruited by everyone?

Morton may not even start. They will survive

He was clearly one of the best players on the floor last weekend.

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

I wonder why he felt the need to make that move. Wasn't he already being recruited by everyone?

 

My guess would be better team and better competition therefore gaining even more exposure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.