Most underrated players in eastern Kentucky

jason16

You wouldn't be making these players out to be more than they really are would you? :sssh:

Nope, but understand where you're coming from. Thanks for teaching a previously JV secondary what it took to defend the pass. I've still got my Cumberland Bowl program. So sorry SL didn't come anywhere close to meeting it expectations. This team was supposed to be better than your state finalists a few years ago. 18 seniors, and all. Good luck in the playoffs.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SL is 8-2. We've surpassed a lot of "Expectations" this year. I guess your still tasting some of that crow from the beginning of the season. GL to Johnson Central they are a very good and talented team. Jim Matiny is a very stand up guy. I had the pleasure to meet him in the off-season and I wish his team the best of luck to make it to the carpet.

South hasn't given up the fight yet. Go South!!!

:dancingpa

SL is 8-2. We've surpassed a lot of "Expectations" this year. I guess your still tasting some of that crow from the beginning of the season. GL to Johnson Central they are a very good and talented team. Jim Matiny is a very stand up guy. I had the pleasure to meet him in the off-season and I wish his team the best of luck to make it to the carpet.

South hasn't given up the fight yet. Go South!!!

:dancingpa

Good luck (I think I speak for all Golden Eagle fans) to South Laurel too. I was being a little fecesious, but I realize SL was descimated by injuries through the season. If healthy, and if they get that passing game going (and assuming they've settled on a quarterback), they are a very good team.

sean nolan corbin

Sean has really been playing well on both the offensive and defensive lines, especially when you consider that he is a 15 year old usually facing players 2-3 years older than him.

If he continues improving at the rate that he has this year, the players and coaches on the other teams won't underrate him next year! I wonder if he could play some MLB next year, he seems to have pretty good speed for his size.

Nope, but understand where you're coming from. Thanks for teaching a previously JV secondary what it took to defend the pass. I've still got my Cumberland Bowl program. So sorry SL didn't come anywhere close to meeting it expectations. This team was supposed to be better than your state finalists a few years ago. 18 seniors, and all. Good luck in the playoffs.

The 1999 team was a regional finalist, not state. But why are you taking shots at South? Because they beat JCHS or because they are still alive in the playoffs?

Sean has really been playing well on both the offensive and defensive lines, especially when you consider that he is a 15 year old usually facing players 2-3 years older than him.

If he continues improving at the rate that he has this year, the players and coaches on the other teams won't underrate him next year! I wonder if he could play some MLB next year, he seems to have pretty good speed for his size.

I think we need nolan right where we got him, he does his job well, clogging the middle. I think Dakota Taylor allmost has that middle spot locked up, they have been working him hard at that in JV and practice from what i have heard.

Good luck (I think I speak for all Golden Eagle fans) to South Laurel too. I was being a little fecesious, but I realize SL was descimated by injuries through the season. If healthy, and if they get that passing game going (and assuming they've settled on a quarterback), they are a very good team.

South is back. The quarterback question was settled early on and he's passed for 2,500 yards to date. We have our work cut out for us against Henry Clay tonight, but the Cards are up the the task, just ask 'em.