A Stupid Idea?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a published author I did not find mention of the imam's 2004 book. Did I miss it or did they not reference this insightful work about this imam?

Thanks. You just reminded me that I need to order this book so that I can make my own determination of what his message in it is. I could just buy yours, if you want to sell it.

From Will Durst:

"Amazing how we, the people, will fight to the death for the Constitution. Until we won't. Love the theory. Hate the details."

"It is as wrong as Cabernet Sauvignon in a can. But that's the deal with Democracy. It's not a Chinese menu. You don't get to choose one freedom from column A and another from column B. Liberty is a buffet. With everything available to all."

http://blog.buzzflash.com/contributor/3548

Has anyone been watching Jon Stewart's coverage of this? It's incredibly hilarious. For those of you wondering where the funding for this mosque is coming from, it's from a foundation run by a minority owner of Fox News. :lol:

Kind of misleading don't you think?

"Cook reports that Prince Al-Waleed's personal charity, the Kingdom Foundation, donated $305,000 to Muslim Leaders of Tomorrow, a project sponsored by two of Rauf's initiatives, the American Society for Muslim Advancement and the Cordoba Initiative, which is building the Manhattan mosque"

How much is that mosque again?

Kind of misleading don't you think?

"Cook reports that Prince Al-Waleed's personal charity, the Kingdom Foundation, donated $305,000 to Muslim Leaders of Tomorrow, a project sponsored by two of Rauf's initiatives, the American Society for Muslim Advancement and the Cordoba Initiative, which is building the Manhattan mosque"

How much is that mosque again?

Possibly, but it's still pretty funny.

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Extremist Makeover - Homeland Edition
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full Episodes Political Humor Tea Party