Top Posters In This Topic

In the 17s, Front runners to win the pools should be:

A: The Truth

B: Clay Co

C: NKY Bulldogs

D: SS - Price

E: DSAS

F: The Truth

Who plays on the Truth teams that will help them win their pools. Without knowing all of the teams, I would have guessed :

A: Team KY

B: S3 - Davis

C: NKY Bulldogs

D: S3 - Price

E: DSAS

F: KY Blazers

Heard some rumblings that Chane is expected to play this weekend, but not sure with who just yet. Also will be interesting to see who Darryl Hicks plays with and at what age group as well...

I think Hicks will be with the 16U The Ville.

That is far from a sure thing...

Well, I am not a reliable source in this, I just thought he played with The Ville this past weekend in Bloomington, so I assumed he would be playing with them. What are the other options?

Well, I am not a reliable source in this, I just thought he played with The Ville this past weekend in Bloomington, so I assumed he would be playing with them. What are the other options?

Not sure just yet...

Wow, very quiet in here and the 15,16 and 17s State AAU starts tomorrow night.

I still say that the DSAS will come away with the title, with SS-Price being runner up, and NKY Bulldogs playing either one of these teams tough in the semi's.

Looking for The Truth teams to do well, and you have to watch out for some of the so-called unknown teams, such as Madison Co and a few others. If there is another DSAS Vs SS-Davis I look for DSAS to win again, until they are beaten, they are top dog! A very good game coach and a very good team that will wait for their shots and not rush things, plus with the "unknown" players they will have for the weekend.

In the 16s I see The Ville and Tarheels doing very well, Tarheels are playing up, but they can ball! This team will make noise anywhere and everywhere the next few years. The Ville is tough, got to see Prewitt play with Team KY two weeks ago in WV and he is a great kid and a very nice player, he can really shoot! The Truth should make some noise as well.

Not sure about the 15s, but SS-Bundy should be a good team, Coach Bundy does a very nice job with his groups, seen them play way back at the UC tourney in early April and he had them playing very well back then.

This will be the last State AAU for Team Kentucky as it is organized now and in the past, beyond this July it's not clear who will coach and take over the rest of the major part of the organization. Not sure how well they will do this weekend.

Wow, very quiet in here and the 15,16 and 17s State AAU starts tomorrow night.

I still say that the DSAS will come away with the title, with SS-Price being runner up, and NKY Bulldogs playing either one of these teams tough in the semi's.

Looking for The Truth teams to do well, and you have to watch out for some of the so-called unknown teams, such as Madison Co and a few others. If there is another DSAS Vs SS-Davis I look for DSAS to win again, until they are beaten, they are top dog! A very good game coach and a very good team that will wait for their shots and not rush things, plus with the "unknown" players they will have for the weekend.

In the 16s I see The Ville and Tarheels doing very well, Tarheels are playing up, but they can ball! This team will make noise anywhere and everywhere the next few years. The Ville is tough, got to see Prewitt play with Team KY two weeks ago in WV and he is a great kid and a very nice player, he can really shoot! The Truth should make some noise as well.

Not sure about the 15s, but SS-Bundy should be a good team, Coach Bundy does a very nice job with his groups, seen them play way back at the UC tourney in early April and he had them playing very well back then.

This will be the last State AAU for Team Kentucky as it is organized now and in the past, beyond this July it's not clear who will coach and take over the rest of the major part of the organization. Not sure how well they will do this weekend.

What unknown players?