Track the NBA Playoffs (Conference Finals)

I'd hardly say it's a lack of respect to pick Boston. A beat up Boston team pushed Orlando to the brink last season. That's hard to ignore in itself, much less combined with the fact that they seem to be playing as good as they have all season.

You mean a Magic team without their floor general? The Magic are a much improved team this season to boot.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean a Magic team without their floor general? The Magic are a much improved team this season to boot.

I agree. Orlando is improved. But, I don't think they're more improved than a Boston team that was playing with a worn down Paul Pierce and no KG.

Like I said, it looks like a good matchup on paper. I could see it going either way, but I think Orlando will get it done.

Let's not act like Rafer didn't have a great playoffs last year. Nelson really couldn't put up much better numbers than Skip did.

Weren't the Celtics playing without Garnett last postseason? Both are drastically different than this time last year.

I think the Suns have a legit shot here. I don't think the Lakers will run away with this series in any way shape or form.

For the East I fear the Magic will run over the Celts but hope I'm wrong, I'd hate to see Vince in a finals.

Oh my lord, what a finish to the game. I think if you're a fan of either team after game 1 you have to feel good and bad about your chances about winning the series IMO.

Boston is more physical and can guard all facets of Orlando's offense for stretches at a time. However, the Magic are capable of going on runs that Boston doesn't have the firepower offensively to keep up with. This is going to be a good series.

Got a little scare at the end of the game, but always happy when the Celtics pull one out in the end.

The Magic never had the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead in the 4th quarter... I can live with that. 3 more!