Congratulation to CovCath Coach Krumpelbeck

Congratulations also to the Seniors of this CovCath current team. Gentlemen, many doubted you prior to the start and even during the season but you believed in yourself as did your coaches, fellow players, your parents and Theoldguy.

CovCath vs Boone Co 4.19.10 102.jpg

Congratulations to Coach Krumpelbeck!!!

That is a heck of an accomplishment regardless of who you are coaching.

Twenty-four consecutive 20 game win seasons is more than impressive.

Congratulations also to this year's Blue Colonels who had to have placed a lot of pressure on themselves to pass the torch. Great job!

People have no clue as to the rarity of this accomplishment. Congrats to this Coach. Ill bet you can count on 1 hand of how many other KY coaches have done this, let alone at the same school. WOW. Something the Blueboys should be very proud of.

First of all congratulations to Coach Krumps, but most of all congratulations to the seniors.

This senior class has been overlooked and under estimated for four years.

Starting back in August, the football team would not win more than 4 games, the basketball team was worst than last year and the baseball team would end the streak.

Will you proved them wrong, you guts are a great class on and off the field.

How many class have a teacher come out of retirement, just to be part of your senior year.

Thanks for 4 great years

Nobody ever doubts CovCath. That is just baloney to hype up the young men.

Congrats to the Colonels. The real tests are coming in the 35th and the 9th Region. Good luck to you.

That's not true History, this year some did. I copied this post from a thread in February title "Completely Meaningless Top 25 preseason";

THE SHACK;

Im guessing this is strictly just because of last years results and not expectations for the upcoming season. Cov Cath an Beechwood will be lucky to each have 20 wins this season. Personally I think the Beechies might struggle to be .500.

There are numerous digs in that thread alone, and more critical posts in other threads all year. The boys have heard the doubters, they read BGP. The streak is an unprecedented achievement that has added a lot pressure to a team that had so much inexperience, and they have responded well. This legacy is engrained into every CCH player every year, starting from frosh tryouts -by varsity players not the coaches. No class wants to be the ones to break the streak. I agree, this alone does not make a season. The bigger test will be in the districts and regional tournaments.

The leadership has been incredible this year, helping meld this unit together. Great job by the captains Logan Siemer and Adam Warning and all seniors.

Congrats 2010 Colonels and Coach Krumpelbeck !

I too would like to say Congrats to both Coach Eck, and the seniors. You guys have done a tremendous job this year. Good luck in the post season!

yea, I would like to have seen some of the underclassmen at times get some more PT, and a little less small ball, but - -Congrats! :D